Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Galaxy Note 7

LOL I am just watchign the unpacked. They are taking jabs at Apple. Kinda funny
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I was definitely expecting more. The specs are very close to the Galaxy s7. I thought we were going to see an updated Snapdragon processor to 823 or something, along with 16mp camera. Hopefully it at least now comes with usb type-c?

How you can have the mighty Note and S7 Edge battery bigger kmt makes no sense.

I'll be waiting on the Note 8, but they might just kill the Note series and call it S8 Edge Pro or some crap like that.

Quote Originally Posted by marl30 View Post
    I was definitely expecting more. The specs are very close to the Galaxy s7. I thought we were going to see an updated Snapdragon processor to 823 or something, along with 16mp camera. Hopefully it at least now comes with usb type-c?
    Yes usb type-c in on it
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Honestly the only reason why I will be getting the Note 7 in September 2016 is because my Wife will be getting me one for my birthday gift. My Note 4 is serving me perfectly. I have a 200Gig MicroSD Card in it, I have 6 Anker Batteries Plus an OEM Battery, Plus the original battery shipped with it, I have screen protectors, cases.. I have so much invested in my Note 4.....It will remain my secondary for as long as it works. Honestly I expected so much more from Samsung RE the Note 7. The only thing that keeps me sticking with the Note series is the S-PEN and S-Notes...It's a nice feature to be able to keep a Journal on my phone in my handwriting then be able to export these journals/books to PDF format. This is now a critical feature for me. Otherwise I would have left the Note series of smartphones.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

jomo Guest

All you guys doing is critiquing

It's a much better phone, than any Samsung out now

Note size and function plus microsd

An optional edge version I see? I kind a pointless but still lol

The whole screen wake thing, taking notes etc

Not to mention all the little tiddles here and there in the phone

Did pezz just say it's not even an upgrade to a note 4?LOL

When I try explain sumn on my mom's mote 4 it feels ancient to me now

I'm pretty sure this is a worthy upgrade to me coming from an so edge plus

However I wouldn't buy it until the price drops

The battery would be fine IF they find a way to make it last as long, which the might have, maybe didn't up the processor for said reason

Not sure about the camera tho, but I'm pretty sure the so edge camera I was using on my ex girl phone is bad asf, if not better than mine

Stop hating just cause it doesn't have a million differences, it's what the note 4 should have been, and you all know you will end up buying one of you can lol

I just took my note 4 out of the cas. What a beauty. My last samsung phone for now. Jumping ship this year. Will use note 4 as my backup and give away note 2.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I just took my note 4 out of the cas. What a beauty. My last samsung phone for now. Jumping ship this year. Will use note 4 as my backup and give away note 2.
    You're gonna miss that super amoled from Samsung. I love my LG, but that's what I miss the most though from Samsung; not that LG screen isn't great, but nothing compares to Samsung's. I honestly don't know what my next phone will be once I'm eligible for an upgrade. All I know I don't want nothing less than 5.5" screen, Quad HD, USB type-c, and one of the best cameras available. I might try the LG V series if the specs are great.

Quote Originally Posted by marl30 View Post
    You're gonna miss that super amoled from Samsung. I love my LG, but that's what I miss the most though from Samsung; not that LG screen isn't great, but nothing compares to Samsung's. I honestly don't know what my next phone will be once I'm eligible for an upgrade. All I know I don't want nothing less than 5.5" screen, Quad HD, USB type-c, and one of the best cameras available. I might try the LG V series if the specs are great.
    True about the screen.

I will miss their web browser also.

QHD isn't important to me. However I am waiting for the phone with 4k screen.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Samsung has no reason to make the Note an elite phone again with these good sale figures.

http://www.gsmarena.com/demand_for_n...news-20113.php
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup