Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: The new Blackberry DTEK50 is just a rebranded Alcatel Idol 4

  1. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    *yawns* another android phone.
    The most secure Android phone ... lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

    FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,063
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    The most secure Android phone ... lol
    pretty soon there are going to be "gaming" android phones, "productivity" android phones, "travel", "sport", "professional", etc. a sign of a diluted ecosystem. I'm patiently waiting for the next flag ship BB OS10.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    pretty soon there are going to be "gaming" android phones, "productivity" android phones, "travel", "sport", "professional", etc. a sign of a diluted ecosystem. I'm patiently waiting for the next flag ship BB OS10.
    I am trying to figure out what is wrong with android.

    Mind telling me?

    BTW there are already android phones in those categories lol Note (professional), Active (sport) etc.

    I don't see why the hate still.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,063
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I am trying to figure out what is wrong with android.

    Mind telling me?

    BTW there are already android phones in those categories lol Note (professional), Active (sport) etc.

    I don't see why the hate still.
    The simplest way to say it is that Android is the Windows of smartphones. The more people use it the more it stays the same.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Posts
    16,974
    Rep Power
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    The simplest way to say it is that Android is the Windows of smartphones. The more people use it the more it stays the same.
    But Android has changed drastically since I started using it in version 2.1 for the better I would say.

    Even windows is completely different for the worst now I would say.

    BB is out to make more money than a few loyal fans can provide. Their major setback with BBOS is apps, bbm isn't enough to keep people using bb anymore. So the only sensible thing is go android.

    I am sure they gonna keep making BBOS phones along with android ones.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    10,961
    Rep Power
    25

    Default

    I'm guessing BlackBerry will make Android phones only from now on end.. it only makes sense..
    What sense does it make to make a BBOS phone now???
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

    FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •