Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BlackBerry Officially Dead now ????

Simple fox for FB is only add people you know. In my friends list I only have people I know. I know most people just add randoms.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Why is that?
    It is my matric for determining how useful the phone is to a person. sales people will tell a grand mother to buy a S7 so they can earn more commission but the grandm will never need a S7 and will probably break the screen within a couple weeks. I don't understand why people draw others into the android ecosystem only to leave them stranded to fend for themselves. And even buying music from apple is a ecosystem trap - you have to keep buying iphones forever or you lose all your ****.
    Last edited by owen; Jul 7, 2016 at 12:05 PM.

Facebook/android are developing new ways of trapping people such as "suggested friends" and "friends attending events near you". You really can't defend yourself against the walls crashing down on you. Its not up to what YOU do, its what the weakest link in your friends/contact list does that will put you at risk.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    It is my matrix for determining how useful the phone is to a person. sales people will tell a grand mother to buy a S7 so they can earn more commission but the grandm will never need a S7 and will probably break the screen within a couple weeks. I don't understand why people draw others into the android ecosystem only to leave them stranded to fend for themselves. And even buying music from apple is a ecosystem trap - you have to keep buying iphones forever or you lose all your ****.
    You would have a point if BB wasn't just as expensive as a highend android. So there is really no reason to consider BB. BB is a lesser phone for the same price.

KMT iphone... Highway robbery in every sense. people like it so I it prospers.

I would much prefer having BB around than an iPhone.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Facebook/android are developing new ways of trapping people such as "suggested friends" and "friends attending events near you". You really can't defend yourself against the walls crashing down on you. Its not up to what YOU do, its what the weakest link in your friends/contact list does that will put you at risk.
    ... I have over 100 pending friend request.... So yes it is up to what you do. the friends don't just appear in your list.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

niggas got time talking about black berry

Quote Originally Posted by kingfrezzy View Post
    niggas got time talking about black berry
    And you got time to comment??.. lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Its like the car market, it may seem like every new car is the same price because its new, so I don't get why people want BB to sell new phones with the same specs for less than old android phones. I don't think budget/cheap BBs is gonna help anybody who doesnt care about using a calender app - the market is flooded with noobs on android who never buy apps.