Page 4 of 83 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow LTE

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    I wonder if FLOW has any plans with free whatsapp? or were they any plans with that prior?

Also can someone share the info on plans which were leaked from their app recently?
    They had WhatsApp branded plans as well as High Speed Data Passes for Roaming (I'm assuming if you want LTE data abroad)..... I only glimpsed those but there were more....

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    I wonder if FLOW has any plans with free whatsapp? or were they any plans with that prior?

Also can someone share the info on plans which were leaked from their app recently?

You know stuff like this is a threat to the nature iof the internet?

In first world countries it is actually illegal to make some services on the internet free of charge.

This opens the possibility for blocked video streaming or pay extra to stream videos etc.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

FlOW LTE oh where are you FLOW LTE ???
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    FlOW LTE oh where are you FLOW LTE ???
    Look at their Wiki page under future upgrades.........

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Look at their Wiki page under future upgrades.........
    Me almost sure is you update them Wiki page .. lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Me almost sure is you update them Wiki page .. lol
    I do lol! Wrote it from the ground up..... Constantly revising and refining. I'm a member of the Telecommunications, Jamaica and Caribbean WikiProjects so it's a point of my duty so to speak...

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    I do lol! Wrote it from the ground up..... Constantly revising and refining. I'm a member of the Telecommunications, Jamaica and Caribbean WikiProjects so it's a point of my duty so to speak...
    Bwoy.. me did know .. lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Near the end of this says-
    But he also telegraphed that the company would not be competing for now in the LTE sphere of lightning fast mobile data, despite owning the spectrum.
    We have about one million customers and half of them don't even have smartphones. So our task is to get more and more of them to use smartphones," he said.

http://jamaica-gleaner.com/article/b...mand-financial

Quote Originally Posted by 5dB View Post
    But he also telegraphed that the company would not be competing for now in the LTE sphere of lightning fast mobile data, despite owning the spectrum.
    We have about one million customers and half of them don't even have smartphones. So our task is to get more and more of them to use smartphones," he said.

See, the things is, FLOW spends time talking about their calling tariffs rather than pushing data. Digicel never ever does anything without letting you know of their '4G' network. Everything is Digicel 4G. Digicel markets their data offering so much it's ridiculous Half of Digi's subscribers own a smartphone which would mean that for the it'd make sense to go LTE but for FLOW to sit down and have Digicel snap up all data-centric subscribers? It's stupid. Furthermore, Garry irritates me with his lack of myopia, FLOW is barely pushing 3 Mbit/s in places like Montego Bay yet they want MORE people on the network? Do they want another repeat of Last August, when the network was virtually unusable?

I'm testing Digicel LTE at the end of this month. For me to say this... Is obviously a huge deal......

Congrats again FLOW, you've **** ** again.

Quote Originally Posted by 5dB View Post

Owell.... lol so much for Flow LTE anytime soon...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..