Page 32 of 83 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow LTE

It's official!

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    It's official!

Oh No, No YouTube allotments :-(( I am disappointed, Please tell me they will add YouTube to the list eventually.

I don't see then adding YouTube.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I don't see then adding YouTube.
    Unfortunately, you are right . I guess because YouTube is a Bandwidth hog, especially for the slower HSPA+ Network. I hope when LTE is fully rolled out, and much of the City and country is covered with LTE. They might consider offering a data plan with YouTube streaming.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    It's official!

They still don't get it huh.
    Not everyone use data for these things mainly.
    Give me more data and I'll do what I want with it

Digicel had these bundles stuff and they had to stop and what still remains? More data to do what you want.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    They still don't get it huh.
    Not everyone use data for these things mainly.
    Give me more data and I'll do what I want with it

Digicel had these bundles stuff and they had to stop and what still remains? More data to do what you want.
    They upgraded their plan allotments as well... a base of 275 MB then the 2-day 350 MB plan going to 400 MB, then the 400 MB going to 600 MB and then the base 30 day plan which is up from 750 MB to 850 MB. All existing users on their data plans get the use of their previous WhatsApp voice data for Social Media & the cap is larger 100 MB but 150 MB... It's a start to them embracing incentivising customers to use more data as they upgrade their network and continue to drive up demand for their '4G' network (which in some rural areas is still underutilized).

I don't care much for plans that give free social etc... I'm not a Social whore so it's of no real benefit to people like me..

I guess it's a great benefit to social whores, but then the allotments are still so low the plans will burn up quickly..

All I need form Flow or Digicel

1 Day Plan - 1GB/3GB
    3 Day Plan - 5GB/8GB
    7 Day Plan - 10GB/12GB
    30 Day Plan - 15GB/20GB

Give me reasonably priced plans along those lines and I'll be a happy camper.
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Jun 30, 2017 at 06:40 AM.

I don't care much for plans that give free social etc... I'm not a Social whore so it's of no real benefit to people like me..

I guess it's a great benefit to social whores, but then the allotments are still so low the plans will burn up quickly..

All I need form Flow or Digicel

1 Day Plan - 1GB/3GB
    3 Day Plan - 5GB/8GB
    7 Day Plan - 10GB/12GB
    30 Day Plan - 15GB/20GB

Give me reasonably priced plans along those lines and I'll be a happy camper.
    Or how about you ammend these to all 30 day tarrifs.... I could very much see the company taking that route. Both already do 20+ GB in some markets (like in Cayman of course).. but those plans at their cheapest begin at $149 KYD or $23k JMD a month. Much of the revenues derived from markets like Cayman may help to subsidize the cost of marking down devices here for promotions and the like.

I happen to average about 15 GB per month and so I too would love to see larger allotments but of course, the small minority that is us heavy data users may have to wait until the mass populace realizes the importance of being constantly connected. However, I must say that Jamaica is not too far off from this. With faster data networks i.e. VDSL2, HFC, FTTx and LTE, Jamaicans are now demanding much more data capacity from networks than before.
    Last edited by Brandysull; Jun 30, 2017 at 09:09 AM.

Who really makes these decisions at Flow ??? These so called Social allotments makes no sense...

Even the highest 100mb Bonus Data is crap... spend 5 mins on insta or snap and that's done... Facebook worse..

Read the Comments --> https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-sSs9l...by=flowjamaica
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Who really makes these decisions at Flow ??? These so called Social allotments makes no sense...

Even the highest 100mb Bonus Data is crap... spend 5 mins on insta or snap and that's done... Facebook worse..

Read the Comments --> https://www.instagram.com/p/BV-sSs9l...by=flowjamaica

Shows they totally out of touch with the masses. They shouldnt even have added anything if thats the cr%p they were coming with.

Funniest thing is that if i visit their facebook page and watch one of their promotional or facebook live videos the alloted 25 megs done. The company needs a management shake up. They have the bandwidth and they not making use of it.