Page 29 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow LTE

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    Should ask then. When will it be available everywhere? Because I have a ulefone power which supports FDD, but based on the frequencies it supports I can only get EDGE out here. Kinda sux.
    What bands does your phone support? More than likely your reffering to TDD... which can be in most cases Bands 38-41. However, no carrier here has deployed it on the mobile side at least.

http://ulefone.com/products/power/spec.html

FDD-LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 (band20,band8,band3,band1,band7)
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    http://ulefone.com/products/power/spec.html

FDD-LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2600 (band20,band8,band3,band1,band7)
    The only band I forsee being used here in future is perhaps Band 7 or even Band 3....

@khat17 sorry about your dilemma but that phone is really not designed for the Networks out here. For right now when purchasing a handset make sure it has LTE bands 4 and 17.

I got the Honor 8. So I'm good. Just that I find out after that only the European model is dual SIM. So bummer there. But it's still a decent device.

Keep your eyes tuned to FLOW's social media this week.... something's happening. More info to follow soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Keep your eyes tuned to FLOW's social media this week.... something's happening. More info to follow soon.
    ok. lets see, my G4 is waiting
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

Quote Originally Posted by nevintech View Post
    ok. lets see, my G4 is waiting
    Dont think this has anything to do with the Mobile or LTE Network. I would love for that to be the case, but let us wait and see. From Brandysull is giving us a heads up, then it must be something good about the Network upgrade.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Dont think this has anything to do with the Mobile or LTE Network. I would love for that to be the case, but let us wait and see. From Brandysull is giving us a heads up, then it must be something good about the Network upgrade.
    It's new plans.... but I've got an inside scoop on what's new with LTE.... it's coming along nicely

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    It's new plans.... but I've got an inside scoop on what's new with LTE.... it's coming along nicely
    Good Lord, New Plans?. I wonder if they have answered my request and prayers for unlimited YouTube streaming?. Whats the news on the LTE progress so far?. These plans seem to be aligned with the LTE roll out phases?.