Page 23 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow LTE

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Well .. Flow seh something big is coming tomorrow....
    https://www.instagram.com/p/BSjZoOEF...by=flowjamaica
    Let's hope it's new data plans....

Say no more... it's a new set of plans called 'Lyf'

Read about it here.... I'm excited to see what exactly it entails.....

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...new--Lyf--plan

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Say no more... it's a new set of plans called 'Lyf'

Read about it here.... I'm excited to see what exactly it entails.....

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/...new--Lyf--plan
    Hey do you think, they will also launch LTE tomorrow???. Why would they give away the surprise and then tell us to look out tomorrow?. These plans looks very interesting, they are the best we have in the country. When they are announce and activated tomorrow. I will love to see Digicels reaction, especially now that Digicel 2030 is soon to be implemented and rolled out.

Whatsapp Calls aren't gonna help me. I hardly use whatsapp call cause of the poor quality.

More data will be better in my opinion, to do what i want when i want.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    Whatsapp Calls aren't gonna help me. I hardly use whatsapp call cause of the poor quality.

More data will be better in my opinion, to do what i want when i want.

Well the plans are basically just an increase in price for the 2 day and 3 day and now whitelist of flow sports and 3mb per minute for whatsapp calls.

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    Well the plans are basically just an increase in price for the 2 day and 3 day and now whitelist of flow sports and 3mb per minute for whatsapp calls.
    WhatsApp calls are not bad on FLOW. Depending on where you are (and towers connected to) there is very little lag with the voice. Sometimes it's as smooth as a regular call. That 3Mb per minute though..........
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Doubt Digicel will respond to this.... Better Flow did free Social or some form of unlimited plans.

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    Where did you see the Flow Sport app white-listed? Based on what I read it will still consume your data or you must use wifi. If this was the case I would be happy as Flow Sports streams @3.9megabits/s, So it consumes a lot of data. The only thing they really added was the Whatsapp voice and the Deezer Music (1.2GB for monthly subscriptions and 600mb for the others)

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    WhatsApp calls are not bad on FLOW. Depending on where you are (and towers connected to) there is very little lag with the voice. Sometimes it's as smooth as a regular call. That 3Mb per minute though..........
    THis si true. Even Video calls work great on Flow data. Just that it eats your data so fast depending on the phone and camera quality.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by blackbeard View Post
    Where did you see the Flow Sport app white-listed? Based on what I read it will still consume your data or you must use wifi. If this was the case I would be happy as Flow Sports streams @3.9megabits/s, So it consumes a lot of data. The only thing they really added was the Whatsapp voice and the Deezer Music (1.2GB for monthly subscriptions and 600mb for the others)
    FLOW Sports is white-listed for all tarrifs...