Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Flow LTE

Take a look at this promo poster. Hmmmm..... http://imgur.com/a/HucBF

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Take a look at this promo poster. Hmmmm..... http://imgur.com/a/HucBF
    Looks very interesting. Seems like a announcement will be made public soon. The phone looks awesome, I dont really love the Edge screen. I have the S7 Edge, and typing is a pain sometimes. Where did you see this promo ad?. Was it in the papers?. Oe on thier Social Media pages?.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Looks very interesting. Seems like a announcement will be made public soon. The phone looks awesome, I dont really love the Edge screen. I have the S7 Edge, and typing is a pain sometimes. Where did you see this promo ad?. Was it in the papers?. Oe on thier Social Media pages?.
    https://discoverflow.co/jamaica/mobile/promotions-jm
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Thank you very much, I was thinking that this promo was for Barbados, As I could not find it anywhere. I forgot to look under the promo tab on Flow Jamaica's website. Its a nice phone, But I think the Note 8 and their new line of Galaxy dual camera phones will be a beast. Also waiting to see what the S9 will be like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Thank you very much, I was thinking that this promo was for Barbados, As I could not find it anywhere. I forgot to look under the promo tab on Flow Jamaica's website. Its a nice phone, But I think the Note 8 and their new line of Galaxy dual camera phones will be a beast. Also waiting to see what the S9 will be like.
    Well at least we know what their LTE campaign is going to look like somewhat.....

Well at least we know what their LTE campaign is going to look like somewhat.....
    Yes, And while we don't know all the details. I'm sure that they will have a lot of surprises for customers and potential customers. I am looking forward to more data allotments and unlimited Streaming of YouTube.

This company is something else they spent millions making an ad about flow Lyf then less than a month 2 weeks after it was released they had to stop airing it in full because it was misleading as they no longer offer $2.99 as the base rate has to be on selective plan

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    This company is something else they spent millions making an ad about flow Lyf then less than a month 2 weeks after it was released they had to stop airing it in full because it was misleading as they no longer offer $2.99 as the base rate has to be on selective plan
    Your effective call rate goes to 2.99 while on the FLOW LYF plan and down to 1.99 on the 30 day, 3GB plan as well... No misleading there.... Talk EZ w/o a data plan is 3.99.

Your effective call rate goes to 2.99 while on the FLOW LYF plan and down to 1.99 on the 30 day, 3GB plan as well... No misleading there.... Talk EZ w/o a data plan is 3.99.
    That's not entirely correct . The rate is $3.99 with data on flow Lyf for the 2 day plan that was increased
    .. T

https://discoverflow.co/jamaica/mobile/flow-lyf

The main reason why I still stick to Digicel is because FLOW cannot provide a decent Data Plan.

I want a plan with 500MB for 2 days (auto renew) for $150.

When I finish my 3GB on Flow in less than 14 days, i always have to be running on Digicel for the rest of the month.

I don't want any package with bonus to be restricted just for Whatsapp call or Deezer. I'm sure many persons have apps that they used apart from those.

I use Spotify for my music and google voice for my calls.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.