Page 45 of 45 FirstFirst ... 35434445

Thread: Flow LTE

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Hey brandysull, has Flow open the LTE Network to the Public in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios Yet?. August is almost out, so I wonder whats taking them so long?.
    Not yet.... I'm leaving MoBay on Friday and won't be back for a while so hopefully by then it'll be up and running when I get back. They are doing some work on 3G though so I suppose they're finishing up the work on that before they put the sites 'on-air'. If not now, it's September or late October when they light up all the sites.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Not yet.... I'm leaving MoBay on Friday and won't be back for a while so hopefully by then it'll be up and running when I get back. They are doing some work on 3G though so I suppose they're finishing up the work on that before they put the sites 'on-air'. If not now, it's September or late October when they light up all the sites.
    OK, thanks for the update. It seems they just want to make one go with everything. And ensure that they have no problem at launch.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    OK, thanks for the update. It seems they just want to make one go with everything. And ensure that they have no problem at launch.
    The only way flow can compete with digicel is to offer unlimited lte data to Postpaid with some fair usage policy or such. Cause the u limited calling from Digicel to flow is a game Changer. Why would anyone pay so much for flow postpaid and still don't get enough data yet no free calls smh