Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Vertical sync and screen-tearing

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    6 months? What are you talking about? And I did mention that the AMD APU's are cheap, thus the reason they are used in most graphics devices...
    Cheap and packs more technology than Nvidia's gpu. What does that say to you?

BTW what is the cost of the APU in the consoles. You seem to know figures.

Sony use to use Nvidia and dropped them because of the lackluster gpu that was in the PS3.

Yeah 6 months. The GTX 980ti lead for 6 month. The GTX 970 was faster than 390x for about 5 months. SO eah approx 6 months lol
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    6 months? What are you talking about? And I did mention that the AMD APU's are cheap, thus the reason they are used in most graphics devices...
    Eactly powpow companies like that are gonna use the cheapest manufacturer, And apple smart cause them only use AMD GPU'S cause AMD cpu's don't have the performance they're looking for.
    Car Audio and PC Enthusiast. System Specs:CPU:Intel-Core i7 4790k 4Ghz quad-core processor, COOLER: Corsair H80i V2, MOBO:MSI Z97A Gaming 7, RAM:Kingston Savage 16gb (2x8) 1866mhz, SSD:Samsung 850 evo-series 250gb, HDD:WD black 7200rpm 1tb, GPU:MSI geforce GTX 980ti gaming 6G, CASE:Corsair carbide 230t black, PSU:EVGA 850W G2 80+GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by cushman View Post
    Eactly powpow companies like that are gonna use the cheapest manufacturer, And apple smart cause them only use AMD GPU'S cause AMD cpu's don't have the performance they're looking for.
    That's all you can say. Companies are gonna use what is best for them regardless of price. If AMD sucked Apple of all people wouldn't use them and be using them for years.

So please come with a better argument. Sony dropped Nvidia, so that says something.

Weak... Argument is weak. Very weak....
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I'm with no team and sometimes i can't bother with the back and forth ting! The reason why i chose what i chose is because of performance, AMD GPU's are not as fast as Nvidia's and they pull alot of power and dish out a ton a heat! And the fury x yea it run DX 12 games a bit better for now! As for right now all the games i play are DX11 and i'm using windows 8.1 so the fury x has nothing to offer me so why would i invest in a GPU that can't run them well. And bigman ting all of the companies them shaky cause them gimp them old hardware to make the new one look like it functions better. Cause even with the DX12 ting a only the high-end AMD GPU'S me see run good on DX12, And people bias cause when Nvidia a beat AMD bad they were saying that your not gonna notice the couple of frames difference while gaming, So the little 5 to 10 FPS difference in DX12 games that AMD has you ain't gonna notice that in games just the same. dwl!
    Last edited by cushman; Jun 29, 2016 at 11:32 AM.
    Car Audio and PC Enthusiast. System Specs:CPU:Intel-Core i7 4790k 4Ghz quad-core processor, COOLER: Corsair H80i V2, MOBO:MSI Z97A Gaming 7, RAM:Kingston Savage 16gb (2x8) 1866mhz, SSD:Samsung 850 evo-series 250gb, HDD:WD black 7200rpm 1tb, GPU:MSI geforce GTX 980ti gaming 6G, CASE:Corsair carbide 230t black, PSU:EVGA 850W G2 80+GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    That's all you can say. Companies are gonna use what is best for them regardless of price. If AMD sucked Apple of all people wouldn't use them and be using them for years.

So please come with a better argument. Sony dropped Nvidia, so that says something.

Weak... Argument is weak. Very weak....
    Weak arguement! a way your head space deh? You just prove what i said, If a company a put out ****ty tech them deserve fi get drop regardless of whom dem be, You seem fi get the wrong idea as to why me even a write bout them billion dollar company yah enu! Dem only care bout them profit margin and investers and we the consumer have to take what we can get! As far as i'm concern non a dem whether Intel,Nvidia or AMD nu good but i'm gonna go with the better performing one whomever it is a so me pree u zeet! So instead of we deh yah a argue about who this and who that, I would rather the entire tech community come together and put pressure pon all of the tech companies to give us more value fi we money and a that me a pree.

I'm with no team and sometimes i can't bother with the back and forth ting! The reason why i chose what i chose is because of performance, AMD GPU's are not as fast as Nvidia's and they pull alot of power and dish out a ton a heat! And the fury x yea it run DX 12 games a bit better for now! As for right now all the games i play are DX11 and i'm using windows 8.1 so the fury x has nothing to offer me so why would i invest in a GPU that can't run them them well. And bigman ting all of the companies them shaky cause them gimp them old hardware to make the new one look like it functions better. Cause even with the DX12 ting a only the high-end AMD GPU'S me see run good on DX12, And people bias cause when Nvidia a beat AMD bad they were that your not gonna notice the couple of frames difference while gaming, So the little 5 to 10 FPS difference in DX12 games that AMD has you ain't gonna notice that in games just the same. dwl!
    Everyone has their preference. You made statements that gsync is better than freesync. Which lead to Nvidia makes better cards.

If fury x has nothing to offer you then the gtx 980ti has nothing to offer you either. They are 2% apart in dx11. So that is less than 5-10 fps you claim doesn't matter lol

5-10 fps is the difference between smoothness in many games.

Just saying.

Nah we don't have to take what we get. As consumers we have the power. If I didn't get a few hundreds off the fury x I would have never bought it. Because the price for it and the gtx 980ti is robbery.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Everyone has their preference. You made statements that gsync is better than freesync. Which lead to Nvidia makes better cards.

If fury x has nothing to offer you then the gtx 980ti has nothing to offer you either. They are 2% apart in dx11. So that is less than 5-10 fps you claim doesn't matter lol

5-10 fps is the difference between smoothness in many games.

Just saying.

Nah we don't have to take what we get. As consumers we have the power. If I didn't get a few hundreds off the fury x I would have never bought it. Because the price for it and the gtx 980ti is robbery.
    SMDH! And yet still you say your not a fan boy, On average all the reviews i see the 980ti beat out the fury x, 5fps to 10fps is not my claim i actual over shot it the benchmarks show less. Well if you never did ago spend the $650 usd for it that a your ting cause my old system couldn't keep up and if me fi wait till price drop me woulda end up spend off the money pon weed,Liquor and crotches so the $265,000 me spend on the new system was well worth it! Me can play GTAV online with no issues even while rendering videos sometimes. Money well spent don't don't you think?

SMDH! And yet still you say your not a fan boy, On average all the reviews i see the 980ti beat out the fury x, 5fps to 10fps is not my claim i actual over shot it the benchmarks show less. Well if you never did ago spend the $650 usd for it that a your ting cause my old system couldn't keep up and if me fi wait till price drop me woulda end up spend off the money pon weed,Liquor and crotches so the $265,000 me spend on the new system was well worth it! Me can play GTAV online with no issues even while rendering videos sometimes. Money well spent don't don't you think?
    You seem like the fanboy. You are the one making false statements. You are the one who made a brad statement bout Nvidia making better cards, not knowing that they are missing features and are built quick and fast for the now. I will watch as a 290x = a 980ti by year end lol.
    I posted the latest 1080 review a few post up showing the furyX only 2% behind gtx 980ti in all games tested DX 11. So yeah I don't know what you reading.

The gtx 980ti is faster than furyx. That is a fact regardless of the little difference. So yeah you are right on that.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

You seem like the fanboy. You are the one making false statements. You are the one who made a brad statement bout Nvidia making better cards, not knowing that they are missing features and are built quick and fast for the now. I will watch as a 290x = a 980ti by year end lol.
    I posted the latest 1080 review a few post up showing the furyX only 2% behind gtx 980ti in all games tested DX 11. So yeah I don't know what you reading.

The gtx 980ti is faster than furyx. That is a fact regardless of the little difference. So yeah you are right on that.
    lol me a fan boy! lol I don't care who have this or that missing and who build fast or slow any which one perform better a that deh one me a go with plain and str888!

lol me a fan boy! lol I don't care who have this or that missing and who build fast or slow any which one perform better a that deh one me a go with plain and str888!
    Faster while doing less work. That doesn't define better. Atleast to me. For me anything I buy I examine and compare to the core. That's just me. After examining and one can do something and the other can't. Then my nature is not to buy the one with less features.
    I'm the only one I know who does that. So maybe I'm Weird lol
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup