Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Digicel LTE in mobay

"Digicel said LTE is at Fairview" LOL, this sounds like one of those customer service reps that have no idea what's going on in the company.

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Well good to hear they will expand in mobay I'm wasting a 10gb plan and barely see LTE anywhere mostly when I'm driving lol

Right now I'm in Lilliput and getting E lol
    Part reason I don't take no LTE postpaid plan yet other than the fact that it cost too much.. it's only available at the airport/parts of dead end...
    Hopefully by the time they get more coverage Flow would have launched LTE and Digicel will restructure prices..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

Price didn't seem too bad for me considering mussi 1500 minutes and texts combined I know I'm wasting alot of minutes every month but I don't use WiFi at home so it balances out, dont even have a laptop or tablet as with Internet one tends to waste alot of time in it doing absolutely nothing when there is life to be liven lol

But I know I waste alot on it anyway just my phone alone i spend an average 20k per month and my company subsidizes about half anyway so no biggie