Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: E3 2016 - death of consoles

I wasn't that impressed with what was shown at E3 either. I'll get Mafia 3 and Msss Effect: Andromeda when they come out, but I had the intention of doing that long before E3 anyway.

Even Zelda wasn't that impressive. It's the typical medieval, open world, fantasy game with a Zelda skin slapped on top. It's fun, I'm sure, but nothing special.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    I wasn't that impressed with what was shown at E3 either. I'll get Mafia 3 and Msss Effect: Andromeda when they come out, but I had the intention of doing that long before E3 anyway.

Even Zelda wasn't that impressive. It's the typical medieval, open world, fantasy game with a Zelda skin slapped on top. It's fun, I'm sure, but nothing special.
    Was almost impressed with the New God of War till I saw the main character doing some dodges like the one in Dark Souls, so I went on steam and saw that Darks Souls was on sale and got that.

The new Zelda has nice colours, but I wish they had used an updated graphics system for Twilight Princess instead of another Wind Waker looking Zelda. Well I'm not a console gamer anymore so whatever.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

just stubbled across some reaction videos (turn your speakers down, lots of fan girls screaming)

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post

Same ting I a seh. I mean Zelda is an awesome franchise, but if this is the best of E3 then meh, I was expecting more really.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    ROFL the dude is an otter. "Oh my God, you can take any horse"......
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

It is hard to really impress people nowadays I realize. Especially people who do not play alot of video games. It is the same thing for cars. You can show a dude a car and the first thing they look for is how big and shiny the rims are because they know nothing about engines. I am not sure what there is to impress someone that doesn't really play alot of video games because games are really all the same as they were 10 years ago, just with more polygons. Even the playstation controller is pretty much the same thing for how many years now. All I can say is zelda has the best "grass" I have seen in ANY video game to date. Farcry had some nice grass too.

I think you have it backwards. People's indifference to what was shown at E3 is most likely due to just how many games they've played over the years. I know it is for me anyway.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

But these are the best games the industry has to offer. It doesn't really get better than God of war and zelda, a couple racing games and shooters

Lots and lots of zombie shooters, lol