Page 3 of 23 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel launches Jamaica's first LTE Network

Where can I view the plans?

Quote Originally Posted by diarrik View Post
    Where can I view the plans?

dial *147# send ....i suspect Digicel did all the branding from earlier this year and didnt want to spoil all those banners for CLARICEL to beat them as being the first

Screenshot

Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

lol, I love how super fast internet may turn out to not be such a good a thing. what would you do with the rest of your day? eitherway those prices look ridiculous.

Seems I will have to keep my Existing Postpaid plan and ad a 7 day LTE plan when I feel the need... Good thing I have a Dual Sim Phone...

They Cheapest LTE plan on postpaid is $5000.. comes with 6GB data and 900text/mins.. All I need is the LTE, I don't need so much text/talk time.

Last edited by GPRS Internet; Jun 10, 2016 at 08:31 AM.

The 10gb plan should be for around 5k, thats reasonable imo. Then white list apps like snapchat, ig, fb, youtube, spotify, then they msy be on to something

EDIT: Why the hell are they bundling sms n talktime with it. Wah kinda foolishness this

Well Well Well.. Just spoke with a Digicel CC agent and if the info she gave is correct she said all I need to do as an existing postpaid user is go to my Digicel Business Office and request a LTE sim card.. after doing so she says I'll keep my existing plan features and just be upgraded to LTE..

So in essence id keep my 500 Text/Calls and my 1GB 4G be Upgraded to 1GB LTE at no extra cost.

Heading to my Digicel Business store in a few.............. Stand By.............

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    EDIT: Why the hell are they bundling sms n talktime with it. Wah kinda foolishness this
    Seems this is to target new customers...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Jun 10, 2016 at 09:02 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Just activated a LTE plan.. they said it's Availble certain places in Mobay (Fairview and Top road) heading there now to test speeds.

Info CC gave me as soon wrong as usual.. they said I can't just get LTE on my Existing Postpaid plan, I have to take one of the new LTE Plans which even requires deposits. Kmt.

PHONE: XR

Would love to see they offered unlimited data package, wonder how much it would cost lol.