Page 18 of 23 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel launches Jamaica's first LTE Network

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    IDK something about Digicel LTE just seems.... out of place. They could have done their LTE tariffs way better IMO
    Rushed to Market becasue of Caricel.... sighhh

Digicel had LTE at airport for quite some time.. they just made it open to the public...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post

Digicel had LTE at airport for quite some time.. they just made it open to the public...
    Both Digi and FLOW had LTE up for some time........ FLOW LTE is still only for roamers and I honestly couldn't tell you what the hold up was lol

You ever get the notion that Digicel has ran out of steam? I would say it happened 4 years ago.
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    You ever get the notion that Digicel has ran out of steam? I would say it happened 4 years ago.
    The Position Digicel is in they they don't need steam.... they only need steam if they feel threatened by Flow or some other company (Caricel)
    Digicel is very fast to react to competition, they can react within 24hrs in most cases.

They main reason I think they went live with LTE is becasue they wanted to be first to market with it...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

This is for prepaid... I'm not sure if they have Data only LTE postpaid plans...

As far as I'm seeing LTE still only available out Airport. KMT
    I get LTE some place sin my house, near airport, and on the road too, pretty sure all over mobay

Anyway screw this LTE crap, only came in useful when downloading some series

I just got a pretty paid plan for my Hotspot phone, 6 gb for 750, I can't complain about that in fact I'M EXSTATIC about that

I can now download in peace, and if it runs out just top it up

Called to cancel my 10gb LTE plan lol dem tell me I can only downgrade on the first of the month hahaha

Gonna tell them put me on the SMALLEST plan with the LEAST minutes

Tired of throwing away 20 plus grand every month with damn digicel lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    I just got a pretty paid plan for my Hotspot phone, 6 gb for 750, I can't complain about that in fact I'M EXSTATIC about that
    Tell me about that 6gb for 750... Also I realize their 4g ain't must of a difference to the lte. When I use speed test I get roughly same speeds plus or minus 5megs at times

jomo Guest

It is as it seems bro, surprised the hell out of me

Simply paid 750 through the easy *147# menu and that was it, checked my balance *120*9# to be sure lol

With this I can easily see myself not running out of data, I think if it runs out I can buy another 6gb for the 750 ,just like I used to buy additional data

Talked to a rep about postpaid additional data and they said it's in the works, that was months ago

Right now the ONLY benefit I see from my postpaid is that I never have to buy credit

Hate being in a damn store and 9 out of ten people a buy credit

100 100 all the damn time, frigging waste of time, I like the convenience of just paying the bill once a month, but the data was forcing me to get 2000 minute sir some crap, I think even more, that I barely use I'm not into the long talking with these chicks lol

Isn't the 6GB plan $4500??????????

Isn't the 6GB plan $4500??????????

He's telling the truth omg. It's called digicel golden giggs plan 6gb for 750 and 11gbs for 2250 or something like that. Only 4g plans it seems. Looks like flow gonna launch lte sooner than we think and it looks like flow data gonna be high limits so digi hitting the road running . Weird tho that their 4g has 11gbs but their lte doesnt

Ok.. I was looking in LTE Plans.. will check in 4G