Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: West Indies Cricket Team:Worst Ever

True Nigelt these guys are good but if you are not taught properly from the beginning then things will go as they are going now.
    Confucious says "he who knows not and knows that he knows not, is a child, teach him"

There are a combination of factors affecting the team at this momment but alot of it is pure application. Cricket is a very technically game, I played both colts and sunlight back in the days and alot of the game is about mental toughness. If ylou were at the matches at Sabina, you could see the diffrence in the attitude of the SA'cans as against US totally diffrent. Yu know what ruff though is that players like Shaun pollock and Ntini learned from the likes of Malcom Marshall and applied it to beat us. Yet still we have players who look and Marshall and tell him dat him can talk to dem. Insualrity has always been in the cricket.. but now we losing it is even greater, cuz yu hear say "is cuz too much j'can", too much bajan, too much trini, lara pic etc etc etc... We dont have no real team spirit. I remeber as a litte youth, when Mike "whispering death" holding used to run from under geroge headly stand fi his run up to bowl. not to mention the dedication of like a Walsh. Yu really feel like is pure yam lika out deh fi true. Is only one man mi see a bat wid any grace.. and is the king Lara, and him get him fair share a cusing but a one thing we cant deny ..nothing no good like him..
    Yet still we press on.. we back dem win lose or draw, cuz is our windies!!
    Heroes to Mentors -

West Indies cricket has some vacancies: "BIGGER, BETTER BOYS" needed

hmmmmm...I have used Google to search for the worst cricket team ever, and to be honest West Indies kept popping up, i Guess they are, but then there is always Pakistan
    >>>>Buzz Buzz Inside<<<<