Page 27 of 38 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: CARICEL - Jamaica's third mobile services provider

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    the social media page allegedly mentioned to someone that they should go to caricel head office with contracts receipts and demand refund and something about taking it to FBI . seems the page gone rogue. They even suggesting that they no longer in contact with caricel.
    I think there is about two rogue pages now, and weirdly enough that page in question is not even the one linked on the caricel website(in the the top right corner).
    And the page lists Caricel as a Telecommunications Company in California City, California, Alepo is incharge of building the LTE EPC, not Social Media.

I had posted a picture of one of the Caricel brochures a while back on this thread and someone took it from here and posted it on one of the rogue pages.
    Last edited by clemull; Jan 9, 2017 at 04:49 PM.
    HP Notebook - 15-af131dx
    AMD Quad-Core A6-5200 APU 2 GHz with Radeon HD 8400 Graphics,8 GB RAM

Seem like the network signal is officially down now.

Getting no service.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post

Getting no service.
    Wow guess they finally disabled all modems as it seems they were going thru one by one. Apparently the sales agent said it was a modem basis kinda thing as she has 3 modems and 2 had signal and they all in same area.

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    Wow guess they finally disabled all modems as it seems they were going thru one by one. Apparently the sales agent said it was a modem basis kinda thing as she has 3 modems and 2 had signal and they all in same area.
    Seem like service are down in certain areas. As its fine in Kingston
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

What I found amazing about this Caricel thing was how persons tried to position this as "Digicel a fight di likkle man" and choosing to ignore the damning allegations against this company.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post

Getting no service.
    On their website they stated that the cause for the service interruption was because of technical difficulties. As well as inter-connectivity issues with third party associates and Mobile companies.

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    What I found amazing about this Caricel thing was how persons tried to position this as "Digicel a fight di likkle man" and choosing to ignore the damning allegations against this company.
    Yes that is true, Caricel from the day it was finally announce that Jamaica was to see a third Mobile Operator, The process and clarity was tricky and secretive. The numerous social media account changes, and the lack of information about who the fiancees are, and where the company is getting funds from was one of the main red flag. The lack of info about the companies operations, Technology use, and business plans was also strange. Caricel now, is not even the name of the company on their Facebook website. the name I think is CMSAN or something like that, which says its located in California City, California. The whole operations of this company is too secretive and not trustworthy, I really don't see this company surviving after 24th of January 2017. If they do, they would really be lucky.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Thay shouldn't suprise you, just like people saying 'free kartel', even though we all know he's a cold blooded killer...

Welcome to Jamaica and

So i did my digging and investigations. It took a great deal out of me. Lets face it CMASN page is in now way affiliated with ALEPO.com or the company based in USA. I spoke with them verbally and thru social media. They responded verbally telling me they dont know of that facebook page nor do they have any one managing any such page. I guess you guys can also contact the real Alepo facebook to verify as well. What it says to me is just bare lies were being told. Now i was informed of that facebook page before they rebranded from Caricel LTE with their Jamaican address to this new name ..i was informed of the page by my sales agent who i still have whatsapp messages showing the person saying it is the defacto and official page of the mobile data network which i acquired services from.

Thats their response to my question on facebook....that is, the real Alepo

What is says to me is that all along we were either being fooled or the page has since being taken over by the feds or such. If u go back in history the page mentioned a few times of the O'niel person or Neil when they were posting. It was always like a suffix to the ending of the messages. Sort of like when they posted -Admin -Oniel...I am wondering if that was the person named with alleged adverse trace?
    Was he controlling this page? If u notice in the beginning the page was all promoting the caricel brand, albeit with fake speed tests etc. Now the rebranding is another story.

I am left to wonder if the whole caricel thing was destined to fail from the beginning. When i hear about compensation for revoking of license i have to wonder how much would that be in terms of a percentage kinda thing. How much was given back in the Gotel days? I mean that would be a quick return on investment if it includes potential revenue losses. A friend said to me it would be like a nice way to clean up the dust off the furniture and make it look spank and new when the furniture was DIRTY in the beginning ....get it? Dirty and clean....I guess i cant really say what i really wanted to say here out of fear but u know what i am talking about when i mention those words.

There's not much to ponder with regards to the Alepo name connection

http://www.alepo.com/new-lte-network...jamaica-alepo/

http://mythoughtsontechnologyandjama...E-Network.html