Page 26 of 38 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: CARICEL - Jamaica's third mobile services provider

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
    Get 20 down when I'M downloading in the nights to early morning and 10 to 15 throughout the day, upload is usually above 10, dont know if its been cap but compare to what i had to put up with (digicel wimax and dekal) this is way way better. I am using the Huawei modem if that makes a difference. i'm in the south st andrew area.
    And you still have service now ?
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    And you still have service now ?
    I'm still with service.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

yeah still have service

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
    being getting that speed ever since i got the service from dec 23 last year, going by what u say i am the only one using it now, yeah right. and could you send me the link to that Alepo profile u being talking bout.
    https://www.facebook.com/cmasnplat/

Read all of it including all responses ,all questions asked, all comments made and time made and you tell me what u think of all they are saying....keep in mind the page was originally called Caricel LTE before Jan 1,2017

Unless the courts case rules in favor of Caricel, then the days of this company is over. I was reading this article , where the US Embassy Officials indicated that shareholders. And persons funding the operations of Caricel are involved in Scamming, drug dealings and at least one individual is associated with Drug King Pin Christopher dudus Coke. The Embassy presented this info to the Cabinet and Prime Minister of Jamaica. I don't see Caricel surviving any longer, if they do. Then God bless them.

Article Source http://www.addictootech.com/caricel-...gal-issues-us/

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Unless the courts case rules in favor of Caricel, then the days of this company is over. I was reading this article , where the US Embassy Officials indicated that shareholders. And persons funding the operations of Caricel are involved in Scamming, drug dealings and at least one individual is associated with Drug King Pin Christopher dudus Coke. The Embassy presented this info to the Cabinet and Prime Minister of Jamaica. I don't see Caricel surviving any longer, if they do. Then God bless them.

Article Source http://www.addictootech.com/caricel-...gal-issues-us/
    I would go further and say EVEN IF the court rule in favor of Caricel, this company still cant survive, as there are interconnection requirements involved in its operations, and no way would the US allow them further access. Furthermore with other countries join in opposing Caricel's license, namely UK and Canadian, no way can the Jamaican Government stand up to the onslaught to come, even if Andrew Holness want to fight to up hold a future court ruling in favor of Caricel retaining its license.

Hope readers of this thread don't misunderstand and assume we are cheering on the demise of this company, I for one welcome competition and would have love to see them succeed, as they would have help drive down prices and improve service, but unfortunately this wont happen. Only those in a state of denial can't or refuse to see the writing on the wall.
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Jan 7, 2017 at 01:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    I would go further and say EVEN IF the court rule in favor of Caricel, this company still cant survive, as there are interconnection requirements involved in its operations, and no way would the US allow them further access. Furthermore with other countries join in opposing Caricel's license, namely UK and Canadian, no way can the Jamaican Government stand up to the onslaught to come, even if Andrew Holness want to fight to up hold a future court ruling in favor of Caricel retaining its license.

Hope readers of this thread don't misunderstand and assume we are cheering on the demise of this company, I for one welcome competition and would have love to see them succeed, as they would have help drive down prices and improve service, but unfortunately this wont happen. Only those in a state of denial can't or refuse to see the writing on the wall.
    Something is off here because some customers have service and some dont. Even when standing beside each other

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post

I agree, No one here is taking delight or amusement from the serious issues this company is embroiled in. But we have to call a spade a spade. The damming information and evidence against this company and its investors and principals is very serious and cannot be ignored. I too wish we could have a successful and vibrant third competitor in the Jamaican telecommunications Market, but at this time. It is not to be, I hope in the future Jamaica will attract another credible and competitive mobile provider.

Do the maths.. last time JLP in power the whole Dudus thing blow up... No them in power again Caricel blow up ...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

the social media page allegedly mentioned to someone that they should go to caricel head office with contracts receipts and demand refund and something about taking it to FBI . seems the page gone rogue. They even suggesting that they no longer in contact with caricel.