Page 25 of 38 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: CARICEL - Jamaica's third mobile services provider

Quote Originally Posted by clemull View Post
    So this is why the USA coming against Caricel.
    http://nationwideradiojm.com/holness...ricel-license/
    Yes US serious about their money. They are not interfering for no reason. If Caricel was wise they would ask that Neil be dropped but it maybe too late.
    AMD Phenom II X4 960T Zosma @ 4GHz | Thermalright Ultima 90 CPU cooler | GIGBABYTE GA-MA790X-UD4P | Sapphire 6950 unlocked | 6Gb Gskill RAM | 1.5TB total HD | Dell U2412M IPS Monitor | Zalman 750W PSU | LENOVO SL500

From day 1 Caricel just seemed off key to me....

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    They rebranded their facebook to an unrelated name and saying now they are Alepo. I am confused they totally disassociating themselves now
    Alepo , that sound like the city Aleppo in Syria that is now in ruins due to the war, what an unfortunate choice in name lol. Anyway what they are trying now is too little too late, sorry for them. Oh try tell your friend to hurry up and sell that Caricel modem before it no longer have any use, if it can be done at this late stage.
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Jan 6, 2017 at 11:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    ... If Caricel was wise they would ask that Neil be dropped but it maybe too late.
    But what if Caricel = Neil? Meaning, if he's the owner/financier then no Neil = no Caricel.
    Team Leader
    TechJamaica.com

Quote Originally Posted by BNOVA View Post
    Yes US serious about their money. They are not interfering for no reason. If Caricel was wise they would ask that Neil be dropped but it maybe too late.
    Not sure I buy all this, but lets see how it plays out.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Smh, if I was to follow all the talk in the thread I would think this company is dead and buried. I have been using the service for over 2 weeks now and its been great so far, Much better than Dekal and the Digicel wimax that I have been using. If this company goes down, only companies its gonna benefit are Digicel and Flow, which would be a shame.
    http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5943114769

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
    Smh, if I was to follow all the talk in the thread I would think this company is dead and buried. I have been using the service for over 2 weeks now and its been great so far, Much better than Dekal and the Digicel wimax that I have been using. If this company goes down, only companies its gonna benefit are Digicel and Flow, which would be a shame.
    http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/5943114769
    So you were not getting capped speeds?

Get 20 down when I'M downloading in the nights to early morning and 10 to 15 throughout the day, upload is usually above 10, dont know if its been cap but compare to what i had to put up with (digicel wimax and dekal) this is way way better. I am using the Huawei modem if that makes a difference. i'm in the south st andrew area.

Quote Originally Posted by newtothis View Post
    Get 20 down when I'M downloading in the nights to early morning and 10 to 15 throughout the day, upload is usually above 10, dont know if its been cap but compare to what i had to put up with (digicel wimax and dekal) this is way way better. I am using the Huawei modem if that makes a difference. i'm in the south st andrew area.
    Well he most likely will be getting that speeds as no one else is able to browse or use the service as its been down

Quote Originally Posted by 876 View Post
    Well he most likely will be getting that speeds as no one else is able to browse or use the service as its been down
    being getting that speed ever since i got the service from dec 23 last year, going by what u say i am the only one using it now, yeah right. and could you send me the link to that Alepo profile u being talking bout.