Thread: Frequent errors in QMS..

Default Frequent errors in QMS..

Hi everyone... The QMS software which we are practicing in our company is showing some errors. We need a QMS with latest technology. In my research I came to know about Unipoint Software http://www.unipointsoftware.com/. This the third time we are changing the QMS. Nothing is meeting our requirements. I have seen that we can add module according to our needs on their site. What would be the performance of such software? Do you know any other better software? Please share with me.

I don’t know much about QMS or unipoint software but what I can tell you is that when it comes to software requirements you and only you know what your needs are and what you are looking for therefore its important for you to make the time and do proper research about the software, download a trial copy install it, test it and see if it meet expectations and performance before you consider buying it.

Also when moving to new software there is always a learning curve, be sure the company you are going to work with gives good support, value for money and also gives you the option of tailoring the software to meet your needs. One size don’t fit all.

Good luck!