Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buy new games cheap online

Thumbs up Buy new games cheap online

Just thought I would share these websites with my fellow Jamaicans and others who just can't afford the $60 or more rates most games release with these days and have to wait for steam sales to finally be able to get the game you want. Ofcourse you can also 'get' the test run version of the game, but this isn't what this thread is about .

So for starters this is the first site I started purchasing on. Cheapest game I've bought on there is Mad Max for about $11 and it was on steam for $60 before it came out.
    Site1: www.cdkeys.com

This next one is pretty popular and has more security than cdkeys. I got Black Ops 3 for half price pre-ordered on it:
    Site2: https://www.g2a.com/

And the only other one I know is this one I just discovered while watching a youtube video and looks promising and based on what I've seen looks like you can sell games on there too. Will update my experience when I try it:
    Site3: https://gameflip.com/

These sites are not scam sites, or at least I haven't been scammed so far .

If anyone has more to add feel free to post and I'll update list, although I doubt there are others as good or safe as the ones I posted.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I don't use these myself since I don't play many PC games, but you can add Greenman Gaming to the list. I think that one is pretty popular as well.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

G2A is Money, use it a lot personally.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    I don't use these myself since I don't play many PC games, but you can add Greenman Gaming to the list. I think that one is pretty popular as well.
    Yeah I was going to mention greenman gaming too, but their discounts are usually minimal compared to the others. They are however great for people looking for DRM free games.

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    G2A is Money, use it a lot personally.
    What you mean it's money? You saying you save or sell?

I always shop around and compare the prices on all the sites to get the best and most reliable deal.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Meaning I save, I got Mad Max for $10 off G2A even though it was as boring as hell. This is kinda related but you could also try http://www.kinguin.net/ for cheap windows keys. Its kinda like G2A fot software, yall can check that out.
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Use all those sites at your own risk sometimes the keys are straight up stolen.
    Or bought cheap from one region illegally and distributed else where.
    You can probably get a lot of games out of it but just be weary of the risks.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post
    I think that's mostly with Origin keys, as I do remember sometime back when they were blacklisting accounts with keys bought. Never heard it happened with other platforms like steam though, but I could be wrong. I wouldn't mind buying a game full price on release, but these guys don't care about our country and it's inflation so have to use the alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel of Lightning View Post

You still havent informed us of these "risks".

What risks are you talking about?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Banned accounts and or revoked keys, I'd imagine.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Very well.
    Feel free to ignore.
    "As instanced dungeons became popular, the whole world of MMORPGs became an entrance lobby to instanced dungeons. In my opinion, today’s MMORPGs are like theme parks – guaranteed fun with limited choices." ~ Jake Song
    “Great ideas are often opposed by violent reactions of mediocre minds.” ~ Albert Einstein