Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: HTC 10 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Wireless charging isn't important to me
    I said the same.. but trust me... once you go Wireless charge you never go back lol
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I said the same.. but trust me... once you go Wireless charge you never go back lol
    Lol that's why I'm not going. There are a few tech things I haven't touched for the same reason. like SSD, I know when I use a ssd on my PC I am gonna want to change all my HDD to SSD. So I stay clear of it for now.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Wireless charging is a good idea as I wouldn't have any charging wires in the way would I? How much more convenient is it than using a portable charge bank that you can carry anywhere, other than you have to buy one in the first place ?

I also agree that design for the HTC 10 resembles a Samsung (at least on the front), but seems these days everybody copying an idea from each other and getting a patent later on that they can usually payoff with ease.

But what do I know, I'm still rocking my HTC One X+ .

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Lol that's why I'm not going. There are a few tech things I haven't touched for the same reason. like SSD, I know when I use a ssd on my PC I am gonna want to change all my HDD to SSD. So I stay clear of it for now.

HDD is still best for storage as SSD's are still expensive for one, but they are also not as reliable as hard drives for continuous writing over a period as hard drives are.
    Last edited by Powpow; Apr 12, 2016 at 04:26 PM.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Wireless charging is a good idea as I wouldn't have any charging wires in the way would I? How much more convenient is it than using a portable charge bank that you can carry anywhere, other than you have to buy one in the first place ?

I also agree that design for the HTC 10 resembles a Samsung (at least on the front), but seems these days everybody copying an idea from each other and getting a patent later on that they can usually payoff with ease.

Really dawg??? as a main phone or a burner?.... I used a S5 the other day for a few hours and I was pulling out ma hair.. the thing was sloooooooooow... my sistren has a S3 and I don't know how she does it.. but then again if you have never been exposed to speed then I guess it would suffice..

I've no need really for a portable charger.. battery life on my Note5 is decent.. and with the fast charge I'm up and running in no time..
    What I kinda waiting for is wireless charge with range so you wont need to put device direct on the pad.. once you in range you good..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

The benefits I can see with wireless charging is in the car, put the charger somewhere where you'd put the phone and tale it up use it as you like and place it back, but I spend most my day in the car at work and I travel alot

Right now I have my phone in a Samsung car holder on the windscreen plugged in a fast data cable and fast use charger with screen on having whatsapp open all the time and the battery stays full or near and I can take it down and text and call am don't it back, but imagine a wireless charger holder (juat saying) so no need for wires (exept that leads to the charger)

I've plugged in too much damn phones in and out to raatid... Lol

GPRS my note 3 still a shot still, but I know much better is out there, I can open and close messages fast enough so the most somebody can glimpse is a pic or name lol

They claim to be making newer cars with built in wireless charging pads, now that would be very convenient

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post

HDD is still best for storage as SSD's are still expensive for one, but they are also not as reliable as hard drives for continuous writing over a period as hard drives are.
    I dont want to walk with a portable charging bank. I want a phone that lasts all day, which I have.

Nice You have the phone that started HTC's downfall lol.

Really dawg??? as a main phone or a burner?.... I used a S5 the other day for a few hours and I was pulling out ma hair.. the thing was sloooooooooow... my sistren has a S3 and I don't know how she does it.. but then again if you have never been exposed to speed then I guess it would suffice..

I've no need really for a portable charger.. battery life on my Note5 is decent.. and with the fast charge I'm up and running in no time..
    What I kinda waiting for is wireless charge with range so you wont need to put device direct on the pad.. once you in range you good..
    LOL...

I would use a S3 over HTC OneX +. S3 has more technology.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

Lol I remember trying the HTC m8 once and literally watched the battery % go down like a timer while using the phone, lol not to mention the VGA camera hahaha

Beats audio was nice.. my HTC one + Beats headphones was sickkkk.

GSM Arena did a hands on. Seems to be a good phone actually. The front facing camera even has OIS.
    Impressive sound quality.
    http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_10_hands_on-review-1426.php
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

jomo Guest

Why haven't this the s7 and g5 have front led yet, when some mediocre phones have it, and it's obvious that it's needed a slot people use the front facing camera anyway

Some of my, ahem, videos, would turn out alot more, detail, lol, with a front facing led

Right now I have no option for a phone that has everything I need, so I need 3 phones? Smh