Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: HTC 10 Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Why haven't this the s7 and g5 have front led yet, when some mediocre phones have it, and it's obvious that it's needed a slot people use the front facing camera anyway

Some of my, ahem, videos, would turn out alot more, detail, lol, with a front facing led

Right now I have no option for a phone that has everything I need, so I need 3 phones? Smh
    you are the first person I hear request that.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

on paper this is the perfect media phone for me, that DAC is a huge plus. i just wished it was ip 68 rated n had a shutter button like the Z series

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    on paper this is the perfect media phone for me, that DAC is a huge plus. i just wished it was ip 68 rated n had a shutter button like the Z series
    And too bad it cost $700 also. I think price is gonna be HTC's downfall this time.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Really dawg??? as a main phone or a burner?.... I used a S5 the other day for a few hours and I was pulling out ma hair.. the thing was sloooooooooow... my sistren has a S3 and I don't know how she does it.. but then again if you have never been exposed to speed then I guess it would suffice..

I've no need really for a portable charger.. battery life on my Note5 is decent.. and with the fast charge I'm up and running in no time..
    What I kinda waiting for is wireless charge with range so you wont need to put device direct on the pad.. once you in range you good..
    Yeah it's my main phone for the past four years now lol. I have people at work who have gone through four phones since then and they wondering how a non-removable battery phone not giving me problems all now . Only thing that's making me consider an upgrade soon is the 1 gig ram, as these apps are just getting more and more demanding as the years go by. Still have this phone because the beats audio just sick, especially when I use the AUX cable to push it to my car sound .

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I dont want to walk with a portable charging bank. I want a phone that lasts all day, which I have.

Nice You have the phone that started HTC's downfall lol.

LOL...

I would use a S3 over HTC OneX +. S3 has more technology.

Good for you pezz. My four year old HTC One X+ only gives me 8 hour charge for the day with high usage and I just set it down to charge with the data bank when on lunch or break. Only takes 2 hrs to fully charge my phone with it if battery is dead, then I just put it away for the rest of the day.

Didn't know the One X+ was HTC's downfall, I thought it was the normal One X because I have a co-worker who bought that one and started having problems with it months after getting it. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones .
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yeah it's my main phone for the past four years now lol. I have people at work who have gone through four phones since then and they wondering how a non-removable battery phone not giving me problems all now . Only thing that's making me consider an upgrade soon is the 1 gig ram, as these apps are just getting more and more demanding as the years go by. Still have this phone because the beats audio just sick, especially when I use the AUX cable to push it to my car sound .

Good for you pezz. My four year old HTC One X+ only gives me 8 hour charge for the day with high usage and I just set it down to charge with the data bank when on lunch or break. Only takes 2 hrs to fully charge my phone with it if battery is dead, then I just put it away for the rest of the day.

Didn't know the One X+ was HTC's downfall, I thought it was the normal One X because I have a co-worker who bought that one and started having problems with it months after getting it. Guess I'm one of the lucky ones .
    If it works for you don't change it. You get your money's worth.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    And too bad it cost $700 also. I think price is gonna be HTC's downfall this time.
    Yeah kinda like what happened with the Priv. they need to chill and realize their customer base isnt what it once was

Yup, I was definitely expecting the price to be lower. At that price I would go with the s7 instead. Aside from that it's good see HTC finally release a competitive device.

Review and I am not impressed. Is it really that hard to beat Samsung -_-

http://www.gsmarena.com/htc_10-review-1434.php
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Decent phone. Was gonna buy it but I'll settle for the cheaper previous gen version for now:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow