Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Local HD Channels

The Olympics was a joy to watch on Flow Sports in HD..

I hope they do similar with World Cup because if TVJ isn't HD by then it won't even make sense to watch World Cup in SD kmt

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    The Olympics was a joy to watch on Flow Sports in HD..

I hope they do similar with World Cup because if TVJ isn't HD by then it won't even make sense to watch World Cup in SD kmt
    I'm sure Liberty Global will have worked something out for FLOW by then for them to have it on FLOW Sports

Is anyone else having issues with CVM on Flow Cable?. The picture quality is dark as hell, and very grainy. This has been happening since Friday, and they no longer broadcast in HD. Flow doesn't have a clue what is happening, as from their end. They indicate that the picture is "Clean and Clear". I did all the usual recommendations (Restart the box, plug out wait for 10 seconds) nothing works.

Try other channels and a different cable. If its still the same then ask them to send someone to your house.

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    Try other channels and a different cable. If its still the same then ask them to send someone to your house.
    Other channels are OK, and the HDMI cable is ok as well. I called Flow and they did say that they are having issues with CVM. That is the reason for the poor picture quality, they indicated that they are working to have it fixed and back in HD as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by psilos View Post
    Its back in HD now, they have fixed the issue. I hope this is permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathan77791 View Post
    Its back in HD now, they have fixed the issue. I hope this is permanent.
    They fixed the low volume issue too?

[QUOTE=DarkAngel;799074]They fixed the low volume issue too?

Yes, but seeing that Flow has some issues with thier cable system. It may happen again, TVJ is now in HD. But not on Flow, only on Digicel play and ready TV. Flow seems to have issues when it comes to HD transmission on thier platforms. I wonder what could be the problem?.

Good to know TVJ is now in HD. Not sure whats going on your system, not however experiencing any major issue on my end except for the low volume level on CVM, many other HD channels working ok.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Good to know TVJ is now in HD. Not sure whats going on your system, not however experiencing any major issue on my end except for the low volume level on CVM, many other HD channels working ok.
    Im not having major issues again either. Its just that Flow takes a long while to get things done, one woyld think that with a digital cable system. Anymore upgrades to HD would be reflected quickly, I believe thier system is congested. They need to upgrade to DOCSIS 3.1 to add more speed and HD channels. I really hope that my Audio issues dont come back, Im gonna check this evening to see how its going.