Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LG G5 vs Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Camera

Yea besides the real estate issue.. the onscreen keys just look wired and breaks the flow of how the screen looks.
    They need to move the capacitive buttons and put them in their own row below the screen.. kinda like how the original HTC one did it.. and even so you still loose some amount of screen real estate..

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Here's a real camera review for LG G5

Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    There is a option in the settings to allow to show the keys when in the selected application.
    The list populate per app, i believe by default it hide the keys and makes use of all the screen.

I've tried this crap on htc before it still was hard to get used to as buttons would disappear and reappear and never there when you need sit, nothing beats Samsung with usability with the home and capacitive buttons functionality and the heart rate sensor taking pics is genius all the g5 and the s7 cameras need are front facing led like the Samsung j7 I think, I'd even buy one of those just for that feature

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    Here's a real camera review for LG G5

Thanks for the video. I watched it and I am impressed.

I watched the one the have on the S7 and I am disappointed. All this talk bout bigger pixels and still doesn't take better pics than G5
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Gone are the days I buy a phone based on camera quality.. because as I said.. they all have more than decent cameras..
    I buy phones now based on the ability for it to HIDE my private files securely lol and Samsung does that well with private mode..

I know G3 and G4 has similar feature so I'm guessing it's in the G5.. also not feeling finger print on the back.. think I would have issues finding it quickly most of the times..

And I definitely rather capacitive and hardware home button.

This is exactly me, i now look on other things such as sound quality, battery life, how well i can consume media on it. because no matter how well a phone shoots it will never come close to DSLRs which i own.

Both phones picture quality is close, but s7 wins being slightly sharper, it takes better low light photos and it has the fastest auto focus, faster than LG's laser focus. When I'm able to upgrade, I'm defintely going back to Samsung. I've experienced the worst and the best of LG. My G4 has been a good phone, but this is my 2nd one. The first one had to be sent back because it had that dreaded hardware bootloop problem that plague a lot of G4s. With that in mind, I'm going to wait until LG gets better at quality control before I buy another one.

Gsmarena review says the opposite of what you said. They said G5 takes better low light and daylight pics and sharper pics. S7 like you said has the fastest focus.

I didn't know LG had quality control issues. Will look into it.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Go check out camera comparison between the two on Youtube. You will see the s7 has way better low light photos. The G4 was the best of last year's phones, but Samsung improved their low light photos a lot.

Just search for G4 bootloop hardware issue. You will see a whole lot of people with this issue. Some people even reported that LG refused to replaced theirs. I actually got my mine replaced through Geek Squad. I'm not trying to change anyone's mind from LG, as who knows, the G5 might end up being trouble free. But for me, I'm left with bad a taste in my mouth, so I'm going skip them for a while.