Page 14 of 43 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Digicel LTE

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Once again Digicel totally forget about it's loyal postpaid customers...

This new promo is only for new Signups.. $2999 +Tax per month and it's a 12 month contract... 8GB data

That's an excellent promotion though....... might look into it for a new line. P.S. This guy in the photo is Samoan... they've used him in promotions in Samoa. Anyway... got word that the competition is currently doing LTE installations in Mobay... test sites will be up soon. Super excited!

Yea.. the plan is decent... I don't really care much for Free nights and weekends thou.. have to pay tax on those calls...

Flow need to hurry up with them LTE... so Digicel can then offer better LTE
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Yea.. the plan is decent... I don't really care much for Free nights and weekends thou.. have to pay tax on those calls...

Flow need to hurry up with them LTE... so Digicel can then offer better LTE
    Wait.... you have to pay taxes on the calls within your allotment? Ugh.. JUST when I thought Digicel had me :/....
    FLOW is doing practically the entire North Coast but of course, they're testing in Mobay first. Mobay's uses different equipment from their network in Kingston... Digicel may very be working in Mobay too but they'd be doing rip & replaces which I have not seen being happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    Wait.... you have to pay taxes on the calls within your allotment? Ugh.. JUST when I thought Digicel had me :/....
    FLOW is doing practically the entire North Coast but of course, they're testing in Mobay first. Mobay's uses different equipment from their network in Kingston... Digicel may very be working in Mobay too but they'd be doing rip & replaces which I have not seen being happening.
    Yea.... So it being free is just marketing.. I think it's like 40c per mins... I made sure free nights and weekends not in my plan...
    Any you pay for it outside of your allotment for the month..

Flow will have good coverage once their LTE is up so that's a plus.. interested to see if they really gonna catch Digicel sleeping..
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; May 26, 2017 at 10:17 PM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

Yea.... So it being free is just marketing.. I think it's like 40c per mins... I made sure free nights and weekends not in my plan...

Flow will have good coverage once their LTE is up so that's a plus.. interested to see if they really gonna catch Digicel sleeping..
    Yep... all of the highway coming into Mobay like Digicel + inside the town as well...... they're esentially doing the entire tourist belt and the North-South Highway too. Digicel not doing anything AFAIK.... that Liberty Global money doing FLOW good lol

This is what FLOW's LTE coverage footprint looks like..... (indicated in Blue, all else is user reported 2G/3G & HSPA+)

http://imgur.com/a/1TDRP

Quote Originally Posted by Brandysull View Post
    This is what FLOW's LTE coverage footprint looks like..... (indicated in Blue, all else is user reported 2G/3G & HSPA+)

http://imgur.com/a/1TDRP
    Hey Brandysull, could you give me a round up of Flows LTE Network again. It will be on Band 4 and by Year end 2018 85% of Jamaica should be LTE covered?. I also would like to ask of you, if you could. To please put in a recommendation to Flows Public relations/Marketing team, that YouTube with unlimited streaming, even at 480p. Would be a great thing to do. If not, could they at least increase the allotment for their two most affordable data plans. With Extra free MBs for the user to do what they want with it?. Thank you so very much, Godbless.

Once again Digicel totally forget about its loyal postpaid customers...

This new promo is only for new Signups.. $2999 +Tax per month and it's a 12 month contract... 8GB data

This looks like a decent plan, if YouTube was unlimited then that would be awesome.

I wonder how many cell towers Digicel upgraded so as to have LTE from Airport area all the way to Rosehall in Mobay??

I wonder how many cell towers Digicel upgraded so as to have LTE from Airport area all the way to Rosehall in Mobay??
    I'd say about 5 or 6 sites......