Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Huawei Honor 5X

Yung_Jah Guest

Default Huawei Honor 5X

Is there anyone that bought this phone? If so, what's your experience with it? I am considering getting one this year since the spec seems to be far better than the Moto G (2015).

If it is not hype driven you wont find Jamaicans with it.

SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

If you don't really care about software updates or stock android the 5x will be great. I used one briefly last week. Its snappy and feels really good in hand... The camera was a let down for me though. But its what you would expect from a 200$ phone. Alternately you could look at the 2nd gen moto x

I just ordered one yesterday, I shout you when I get it next week. I am interested to see how it feels - in the hand and user interface - as compared to my Zenfone 2
    1.8 Ghz Pentium 4 (OC'd.) / Intel P4 (478) Motherboard / 800MHz DDR / 256 Mb DDR RAM / 40GB Seagate / RIVA TNT2 Pro 32MB / 24X12X24 Sony CDRW+ / 18" View Sonic CRT / Windows ME Yes it will play Doom... i plan on trying Crysis 3 one of these days.

Quote Originally Posted by gW33Zy View Post
    I just ordered one yesterday, I shout you when I get it next week. I am interested to see how it feels - in the hand and user interface - as compared to my Zenfone 2
    Give me your honest review of the zenfone 2 please.

Also specify the version you have.

I am looking to get the 64GB version but never seen anyone with one before.

Thanks.
    THANK GOD

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    Give me your honest review of the zenfone 2 please.

Also specify the version you have.

I am looking to get the 64GB version but never seen anyone with one before.

Thanks.
    The only bad thing about the Zenfone 2 is the viewing angles of the screen.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    The only bad thing about the Zenfone 2 is the viewing angles of the screen.
    Kool,

Did a comparison, it would seem that moving to the Honor X5 would be a downgrade if he has the zenfone 2 and not the zenfone 2 laser variant.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=6917
    THANK GOD

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Flexx17 View Post
    If you don't really care about software updates or stock android the 5x will be great. I used one briefly last week. Its snappy and feels really good in hand... The camera was a let down for me though. But its what you would expect from a 200$ phone. Alternately you could look at the 2nd gen moto x
    You summed it correctly regards software updates and stock android. If the camera is a let down, then.....I may be disappointed. At 13mp, it should be good enough. I wouldn't say the same for Blu with their 13mp. I could look into the Moto X (2nd Gen), but I feel that the battery won't last. At one point, I was considering extending my budget to the Moto Pure Edition. Few weeks ago, Motorola had it on sale for $300. Missed a great deal.

Yung_Jah Guest

Quote Originally Posted by g2cris View Post
    Kool,

Did a comparison, it would seem that moving to the Honor X5 would be a downgrade if he has the zenfone 2 and not the zenfone 2 laser variant.

http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3...&idPhone2=6917
    You are comparing the costlier version of the Asus Zenfone, which is the ZE551ML. You should be comparing the Honor 5X with the ZE550ML. The 551 variant comes with 4GB of RAM with 1080p display, while the 550ML comes with 2GB with 720p display.

So if you were to compare the 5X with 550ML, I believe the 5X would be the winner, I guess.....since it has finger print scanner, 1080p display, octa core processor, etc.

Yung_Jah Guest

Who sell this phone locally?