Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XBox Gaming and PC Cross Platform

Quote Originally Posted by cushman View Post
    what are talking about? is player skill or the platform? seeing as how pc can emulate almost every platform it must be the skill! for racing and flying games pc players mostly use sims and i don't know any pc players that play football games.
    That's why I am telling you how it is on PC as I've played all those types of games on PC and letting you know my findings.

Skills are only a part of it but there are some games that are designed with consoles in mind and you will notice it by how the interface reacts to your mouse and keyboard movements.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Kb/m is only better for shooters (and RTS, but how many of those are actually on consoles?). Just because you play on PC , it doesn't automatically mean that you are a skilled player. There are skilled and unskilled players on all available platforms. The idea that they somehow all play on PC is ridiculous. If you want to talk about the versatility of PCs that's another matter entirely that has nothing to do with this thread.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    That's why I am telling you how it is on PC as I've played all those types of games on PC and letting you know my findings.

Skills are only a part of it but there are some games that are designed with consoles in mind and you will notice it by how the interface reacts to your mouse and keyboard movements.
    have you read and thought about what i wrote?
    Car Audio and PC Enthusiast. System Specs:CPU:Intel-Core i7 4790k 4Ghz quad-core processor, COOLER: Corsair H80i V2, MOBO:MSI Z97A Gaming 7, RAM:Kingston Savage 16gb (2x8) 1866mhz, SSD:Samsung 850 evo-series 250gb, HDD:WD black 7200rpm 1tb, GPU:MSI geforce GTX 980ti gaming 6G, CASE:Corsair carbide 230t black, PSU:EVGA 850W G2 80+GOLD.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Kb/m is only better for shooters (and RTS, but how many of those are actually on consoles?). Just because you play on PC , it doesn't automatically mean that you are a skilled player. There are skilled and unskilled players on all available platforms. The idea that they somehow all play on PC is ridiculous. If you want to talk about the versatility of PCs that's another matter entirely that has nothing to do with this thread.
    yeah i know it aint for this particular thread!.most if not all console players are casual players pc players are alot more hardcore and methodical and they are alot more tech savy.
    Car Audio and PC Enthusiast. System Specs:CPU:Intel-Core i7 4790k 4Ghz quad-core processor, COOLER: Corsair H80i V2, MOBO:MSI Z97A Gaming 7, RAM:Kingston Savage 16gb (2x8) 1866mhz, SSD:Samsung 850 evo-series 250gb, HDD:WD black 7200rpm 1tb, GPU:MSI geforce GTX 980ti gaming 6G, CASE:Corsair carbide 230t black, PSU:EVGA 850W G2 80+GOLD.

have you read and thought about what i wrote?
    Yeah I did, but did you read my reply lol? You said you don't know any PC players that play football and I'm telling you I play football games on PC (as an example) and there is no way you can prove that a key on a keyboard can be light pressed to have a player do a light dribble instead of a hard one.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Yeah I did, but did you read my reply lol? You said you don't know any PC players that play football and I'm telling you I play football games on PC (as an example) and there is no way you can prove that a key on a keyboard can be light pressed to have a player do a light dribble instead of a hard one.
    lol well your the only person i know that does and if so it would be wiser to use your controller! don't you think?!.there's a startup company that's building a mechanical keyboard that can do that.

yeah i know it aint for this particular thread!.most if not all console players are casual players pc players are alot more hardcore and methodical and they are alot more tech savy.
    What are you talking about? To deem the majority of console gamers as casuals is pretty much an insult. Yes, console gaming is easier to get into than PC gaming, but that doesn't mean everyone play casual games. In fact, do you even understand what a casual game is? It's a video game that is simple to play, no complexity. Next, do you understand who is a casual gamer? A person who play the type of games I mentioned, and a person who only play for a short amount of time.

A person who owns a Nintendo Wii U, but plays on a regular basis, is not a casual gamer. It doesn't matter how many Mario games he or she plays, as long as they play these games regularly, they are not casuals.

Now, let's look at the PC and talk about the high amount of casual gamers there. Facebook games, other games played via the web browser from sources outside Facebook. There are millions who do this, and many tend do it via a PC.