Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: XBox Gaming and PC Cross Platform

Cool XBox Gaming and PC Cross Platform

Its finally here cross platform gaming.
    This should be interesting...
    All those who claim they can dun the funds of PC gamers,
    time to put their money where their mouth is...

Win10 // Xbox live http://goo.gl/oMxbvn
    Cross Platform Multiplayer Games http://goo.gl/pGFl72
    Rocket League // Xbox Live http://goo.gl/YwZgZD
    Last edited by ThaNoobelKnife; Mar 15, 2016 at 01:01 PM. Reason: URL Titles

Killer Instinct on PC vs Xbox one base. Hnnnghh!!! Can't wait.

This is a nice step forward to everyone playing together however PC i believe will still have an advantage in most games to those playing on console. Consoles just cannot keep up with pc's and i think they will struggle in the Xbox vs PC battle

Fighting games, racers and third person action games will never have a discernible advantage on pc as long as the devs aim for a 60fps playback on console.

You people can thank 'Psyonix' who are the developers for Rocket league, which is one of the most successful(and maybe first, not sure yet) cross platformed game out since last year.

Sony hasn't agreed this as yet though. More info in video below:

Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    You people can thank 'Psyonix' who are the developers for Rocket league, which is one of the most successful(and maybe first, not sure yet) cross platformed game out since last year.

Sony hasn't agreed this as yet though. More info in video below:

No... GTA 4 was the first with PC and Xbox 360 cross plat play.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    No... GTA 4 was the first with PC and Xbox 360 cross plat play.
    Yeah, but Rocket League is on PS4 and Mac as well...
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

doesn't matter which company or developer that started!! pc players are highly skilled players whether at 30fps to 144fps controllers don't stand a chance against mouse and keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by cushman View Post
    doesn't matter which company or developer that started!! pc players are highly skilled players whether at 30fps to 144fps controllers don't stand a chance against mouse and keyboard.
    In shooting and strategy type games, yes. I've been a hardcore PC gamer since after the N64 days and find that controllers are best suited for racing, football, flying, emulation and yeah.. majority of console ports.

Then again a game like Rocket League was made with the Unreal Engine, so can be an exception.
    Last edited by Powpow; Mar 16, 2016 at 06:09 PM.

what are talking about? is player skill or the platform? seeing as how pc can emulate almost every platform it must be the skill! for racing and flying games pc players mostly use sims and i don't know any pc players that play football games.