Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where do you buy your hardware?

Question Where do you buy your hardware?

Hola, I was just wondering..
    Where do you ppl buy your hardware, and if you buy them online how do you get them here ?
    And nothin's ever promised tomorrow, today
    And nothin lasts forever, but be honest, babe
    It hurts, but it may be the only way.
    Console Pesant on me PS4

Shipping companies. Buy overseas. Small things needed like cables are purchased locally. If something is URGENT and needed ASAP then it's purchased locally. Otherwise most things are purchased online.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

As khat said shipping companies and most of my purchases are from Amazon as they are most convenient with online transactions. I have a friend who goes through a shipping company in MoBay that has reasonable set clearance fee.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Oh, figures everything is online.. What shipping company is that PowPow ? I'm trying to get a case for a new build but cases are heavy, heavy is expensive to ship.
    And nothin's ever promised tomorrow, today
    And nothin lasts forever, but be honest, babe
    It hurts, but it may be the only way.
    Console Pesant on me PS4

I only buy old used stuff that people already wasted thier money on and eat and left. Saves me tons of money. If I really need something new I wait until someone goes overseas and pay them to bring it in for me if its not too inconvenient. I aint going to ask anyone to bring in a TV for me. lol

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    I only buy old used stuff that people already wasted thier money on and eat and left. Saves me tons of money. If I really need something new I wait until someone goes overseas and pay them to bring it in for me if its not too inconvenient. I aint going to ask anyone to bring in a TV for me. lol
    Used is the smart way. You know it works and it is cheaper. Whatever I can buy used or Open boxed I do. I only buy HDD new though. Everything else used or Opened box if I can.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I'd rather buy something new that still has good warranty on it as if I need to RMA shouldn't have much problems through Amazon.

Send me a private message Kirby so I can remember to get the exact address for the shipping company and send to you, but if you can check it's located beside Xerox near the roundabout on the Freezone.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    I'd rather buy something new that still has good warranty on it as if I need to RMA shouldn't have much problems through Amazon.

Send me a private message Kirby so I can remember to get the exact address for the shipping company and send to you, but if you can check it's located beside Xerox near the roundabout on the Freezone.

How many times have you used that "good" warranty service?
    And how much would it cost you to rma?

And how do you even rma through amazon? LOL
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    How many times have you used that "good" warranty service?
    And how much would it cost you to rma?

And how do you even rma through amazon? LOL
    Well I'm hoping I won't have to find out, but the option is there.

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Well I'm hoping I won't have to find out, but the option is there.
    Exactly...

I hope you get the point.

Also amazon don't offer rma for pc parts, rma is done by the makers of the PC parts... Look up what rma means.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup