Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S7 or LG G5 ??

I'm definitely tempted to get the s7
    we been begging for them to add the expandable storage slot since s5 days
    and plus the water resistant thing is pretty decent...

But the S5 had expandable storage and was waterproof.. the S6 is what spoiled the lot as they removed those features.

jomo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I'm glad they gonna kill the Edge Plus .... once again Samsung just had too much phones..
    I hope they put back emphasis on the Note Line and Put back SD and Removable battery and BUMP back the camera to 16mp or higher with the same optics as the S7

I also like a physical Home button.. not a fan of onscreen... time for sammy to add a light around the home button like BB trackpad back in the day.
    Yesssss a notification light, I saw it on an old LG once and wonder why Samsung don't try it

However, are all s7 dual sim? Like you said earlier?

If so it still sucks as I have to choose between a sim and a Microsd... That's a hard choice... I see myself popping in a sim to make a call and taking it back out... Makes no sense

Not all are dual.....
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

Zeen, well digicel bus the s7 and s7 edge, prices nuh too bad... But none will be dual sim

Edit: just looked at the s7 EDGE in mobay, put it against my note 3,its too skinny for my use, and small... Look like mi haffi go love up a note 5 fi now

A 64gb should suit me for now, and I have the note 3 with a huge card or 2 (hidden card in the shell)
    Last edited by jomo; Apr 1, 2016 at 04:15 PM.