Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Samsung Galaxy S7 or LG G5 ??

Default Samsung Galaxy S7 or LG G5 ??

Which one you pick ?? G5 baaaaaad still...

---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

---
    Stay Connected,..

I will wait for camera samples. S7 camera is high tech. Can't wait to see samples.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

S7, I like somethings about the G5, but not really digging the new design nor the lack of an app drawer. The camera quality of both most likely won't be too big of a difference to warrant choosing the G5. The return of the micro sd slot is the biggest plus for people like myself who left Samsung over that issue.

The LG reminds me of this:

https://phonebloks.com/

Overall - I love LG but the Samsung keeps making decent stuff. What matters most to me? Which is easier to root.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Samsung has both app drawer and no app drawer for the time being but Android N will have no app drawer so get use to it, its why they setting it up from now.

The camera has always been great for both Samsung and LG.
    The both have the same processor and have loads of RAM.

I prefer the LG G5, i hate having a physical button at the bottom of the screen.

i'm pleased I like the fact that they have a removable battery, LG is more consistent in updating Android, making it future proof after the first one year.

Samsung adding back a feature that shouldn't be taken in the first place, sd card and water resistant still upset me.

I can get use to the design of the LG, beside it looks like a smaller LG G3 or a smaller Nexus 6p so yea.

PS i own a Samsung Note 4
    Last edited by Dre'; Feb 22, 2016 at 06:03 AM.
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Quote Originally Posted by marl30 View Post
    S7, I like somethings about the G5, but not really digging the new design nor the lack of an app drawer. The camera quality of both most likely won't be too big of a difference to warrant choosing the G5. The return of the micro sd slot is the biggest plus for people like myself who left Samsung over that issue.
    Seems phones are pushing that direction now (Following iOS as usual) there is a toggle in the S7 to turn off the app drawer as well.

Also if I'm seeing correct (1:25 in vid) the S7 will all be dual Sim??? If you however want to use a memory card it will fit in Sim Port 2... If this is really the case this phone gonna sell like hotcakes in Jamaica..

Last edited by GPRS Internet; Feb 22, 2016 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dre' View Post
    Samsung has both app drawer and no app drawer for the time being but Android N will have no app drawer so get use to it, its why they setting it up from now.

The camera has always been great for both Samsung and LG.
    The both have the same processor and have loads of RAM.

I prefer the LG G5, i hate having a physical button at the bottom of the screen.

i'm pleased I like the fact that they have a removable battery, LG is more consistent in updating Android, making it future proof after the first one year.

Samsung adding back a feature that shouldn't be taken in the first place, sd card and water resistant still upset me.

I can get use to the design of the LG, beside it looks like a smaller LG G3 or a smaller Nexus 6p so yea.

PS i own a Samsung Note 4
    They don't have the same CPU.... Well some S7 will have exynos.

Samsung's camera will be much better in low light (if you watched the presentation).

I prefer a physical button.

Samsung was stupid to remove sd slot, water resistant and removable battery.

But I don't role with Galaxy S. I am waiting to see what the Note 6 will be like before going LG lol.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

I'm glad they gonna kill the Edge Plus .... once again Samsung just had too much phones..
    I hope they put back emphasis on the Note Line and Put back SD and Removable battery and BUMP back the camera to 16mp or higher with the same optics as the S7

I also like a physical Home button.. not a fan of onscreen... time for sammy to add a light around the home button like BB trackpad back in the day.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I'm glad they gonna kill the Edge Plus .... once again Samsung just had too much phones..
    I hope they put back emphasis on the Note Line and Put back SD and Removable battery and BUMP back the camera to 16mp or higher with the same optics as the S7

I also like a physical Home button.. not a fan of onscreen... time for sammy to add a light around the home button like BB trackpad back in the day.

They didn't kill the Edge plus. They killed the edge.... The Edge + is now the edge. Isnt the New edge 5.5"? Or I got it wrong idk.

I might be ok with the 12Mp camera.... Each pixel acts as a pair of eyes, so each is divided in 2.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup