Thread: All Hail Google Which is Now The World's Most Valuable Public Company

Default All Hail Google Which is Now The World's Most Valuable Public Company

Alphabet, the holding company formed by Google last fall, beat analysts’ expectations in its quarterly earnings report today, beating Apple as the most valuable publicly traded company in the world.

The company generated us$21.3b in revenue, beating Wall Street estimates of us$20.8b.

The company attributed its strong revenue growth to search ads, YouTube and programmatic advertising.

http://time.com/4203279/google-earni.../?xid=homepage
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

As a consumer how does this benefit me?
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    As a consumer how does this benefit me?
    Could you use the internet the same without Google ???
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    Could you use the internet the same without Google ???
    You answer a question with a question?

How google being the most valuable company benefits me?

Simple it doesnt.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Bwoy... if you don't see a benefit your corner dark. Lol

Keep in mind Google is free for the majority to use, if you don't see that as a benefit I guess you want Google to start paying you.. which in fact you can technically have done..

Keep in mind Google is free for the majority to use, if you don't see that as a benefit I guess you want Google to start paying you.. which in fact you can technically have done..
    As a website owner you are one of the few who are privy to certain benefits such as Google's Ad Sense program and many others. Do not expect that everyone here will share your enthusiasm. Not everyone can see past their own petty interests and the snare of marketing schemes that have done quite well in getting them to shell out excessive amount of money they don't have to buy products to impress people they don't even like.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Quote Originally Posted by lojikal View Post
    As a website owner you are one of the few who are privy to certain benefits such as Google's Ad Sense program and many others. Do not expect that everyone here will share your enthusiasm. Not everyone can see past their own petty interests and the snare of marketing schemes that have done quite well in getting them to shell out excessive amount of money they don't have to buy products to impress people they don't even like.
    Even if I wasn't and long before I was a website owner I relied heavily and benefited from Google... Which was all free to me..

I ask again, what would the internet be without Google ??
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

Ok. Since you hard fi learn.

Dunce. .. Google benefits from us using it. Not the other way around. Smh that's why all their stuff is free to attract us to then show ads.

As for website owner the few cents you a earn doesn't compare to what google earn. So keep fooling yourself thinking Google is doing us a favor

Again... I will ask, how Google being the most valuable benefit a consumer?
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

I don't earn a few cents.. I can't complain about what I earn.. you have people earning far far more as well.

It's a two way street rasta... Google benefit, you benefit... if you don't see any benefits from Google then good for you.

Look at even YouTube, if you can really honestly say you don't benefit from YouTube then bwoy you wicked.

Them being the most valuable means they can pump more into the things they offer to the public (for free)... bwoy...
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Feb 3, 2016 at 09:43 AM.