Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The Division - Performance test

Quote Originally Posted by Powpow View Post
    Well this is really surprising coming from you. PC Gaming is getting bigger and bigger each year and most of us who follow up with youtubers like Total Biscuit and Angry Joe know that the Developers or Publishers of the PC version of their games are to blame.

They have a team dedicated to the console version of their game and then outsource to a smaller PC porting team who sometimes are people just graduating from university and are being pressured to port the game to PC within a few months and with little to no testing.

This was the case with Ubisoft's well known downgraded game Watch Dogs. PC Gaming is mostly just a cash grab for most Developers now, which is why I support the g2a type sites now since they're giving me a downgraded game for my hardware then I will give them downgraded money through the market places too.
    It's a cash grab like you said. Console gamers get quality games and we get games that don't work properly. Also console games last longer. Pc gamers switch games every 2 months. People on pc don't play games for years anymore.

Also pc market is very corrupt. Other than Nvidia. Intel is now selling "overclockable " cpu and forcing board makers to lock down overclocking on non K chips. All this is because of the imposterS and wanna bes that has entered the pc world.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

My performance may have been lower than it should have been. Turns out had 4xMSAA forced in crimson drivers. Rainbow Six seems to be running better outside now with that fixed so division might have run better.

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    I'mnot that dishonest.
    if you want to look at it that way. Nvidia was also giving away free codes. got one of those for someone else. Open beta coming a week + from now
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

It's a cash grab like you said. Console gamers get quality games and we get games that don't work properly. Also console games last longer. Pc gamers switch games every 2 months. People on pc don't play games for years anymore.

Also pc market is very corrupt. Other than Nvidia. Intel is now selling "overclockable " cpu and forcing board makers to lock down overclocking on non K chips. All this is because of the imposterS and wanna bes that has entered the pc world.
    I think the only reason your saying that is because of your limited gaming categories. Console gamers are usually casual gamers who have a very small catalogue of games because 1.) They have to get the newer console to play the newer games their friends jumped the last gen wagon to join and 2.) Most of their games cost $60 or more so they can only afford a handful of games and play them over and over because they don't have as much options as a PC Gamer who can always go back to the older game on the same computer if the new one is not to his liking. Yeah I know they can always go back to the older console but that's just gonna be taking up extra room space and hassle to reconnect, etc. 3.) The list could go on but I'm going off topic now, so leave it at that.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I think the only reason your saying that is because of your limited gaming categories. Console gamers are usually casual gamers who have a very small catalogue of games because 1.) They have to get the newer console to play the newer games their friends jumped the last gen wagon to join and 2.) Most of their games cost $60 or more so they can only afford a handful of games and play them over and over because they don't have as much options as a PC Gamer who can always go back to the older game on the same computer if the new one is not to his liking. Yeah I know they can always go back to the older console but that's just gonna be taking up extra room space and hassle to reconnect, etc. 3.) The list could go on but I'm going off topic now, so leave it at that.
    Have to get newer consoles, what every 5 years? That way better return on investment than having to buy pc hardware every year. Your Video card is the same as a whole console.

PC games cost $60 and more. I dont know any console gamers who can only afford a "handful" of games.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

console or PC can usually find for less. Consoles just take longer for discounts.

PC is for more than gaming so its not like I would ever ditch it. Plan to buy console too.
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I hope the PC version graphics 10x better than this cause I can't stand looking at that low texture snow for long. Also I though RPG's weren't a thing for you pezz?:

PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

I hope the PC version graphics 10x better than this cause I can't stand looking at that low texture snow for long. Also I though RPG's weren't a thing for you pezz?:
    If you do some research you will see that the PC version looks slightly better than the PS4. And ubisoft released a statement saying they made sure all versions looked the same. Which is sad... THe Console with their weak hardware runs the game better than a pc with $400 gpu.

I will play an RPG if it has the right gameplay.

EDIT: Thanks to Nvidia and their half done GPUs, consoles are using higher technology than us PC users. That is why consoles are able to run the more efficiently... Among other reasons.
    Last edited by pezz; Feb 8, 2016 at 10:15 AM.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

If you do some research you will see that the PC version looks slightly better than the PS4. And ubisoft released a statement saying they made sure all versions looked the same. Which is sad... THe Console with their weak hardware runs the game better than a pc with $400 gpu.

I will play an RPG if it has the right gameplay.

EDIT: Thanks to Nvidia and their half done GPUs, consoles are using higher technology than us PC users. That is why consoles are able to run the more efficiently... Among other reasons.
    Well according to that video I watched Angry Joe actually asked about the PC versions graphics and they said they are working especially on the graphics for the PC version, so we'll see.

Well according to that video I watched Angry Joe actually asked about the PC versions graphics and they said they are working especially on the graphics for the PC version, so we'll see.
    Its not about we will see. Its a fact they are going after parity in visuals... Trying to find the link.

The ability to change graphical settings is nothing new on PC. Though the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 versions of The Division will let you do this, the PC version will offer more.

"One good thing about The Division is we've always considered the PC as a separate platform," the developer went on to say. "We do have to keep it in check with the consoles; it would be kind of unfair to push it so far away from them. But it's been good having a dedicated PC build for this game."

"I'm really happy that we're pushing the PC build as much as we are; there's a lot more customized options than the console."
    http://www.gamespot.com/articles/the.../1100-6434573/
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

So the beta will be relaunching soon
    and it will be open for all...

#SeemsLegit

http://goo.gl/T9DGsa