Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Note 5 Not Worth The Upgrade (My Opinion)

Phone got updated to 6.0.1 ... just like when I initially got Lollipop on my Note 4 I'm having some issues.. kmt
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

Have you tried wireless charging in the car, I'd like to know how hot the phone will get

And how sturdy us the phone to use without a case? My note 3 has been a beater phone and still going strong, never cracked a screen yet and I see girls crack screen on everything from s5 to mega to Blu to s6

Without case finger prints gonna kill you.. I have regular wireless charge.. without case phone only gets warm, not hot... with case on don't really feel a difference.

How the wireless charge in car setup? Won't the phone drop off the charger allot? Regular cigarette lighter fast charge I have in car.

jomo Guest

Depends on the set up but it's simply a wireless charger you plug in the car that I'd use but a PowerBank so it would charge with the car off

The one I looked in had a rubber grip so the phone wouldn't just slide off, I'll have to experiment

However digicel just reminded me why I need a double sim phone as my data plan always done in one week and I tether from my prepaid

And a note 5 duos can buy new 20s for my car and we all know car over phone, lol

Jah know mi dissapointed in Samsung

Yea... when my postpaid data done I just buy a prepaid plan.. seamless transition...

jomo Guest

What would be even seemless was if I could buy more data on postpaid

Every month I am robbed on any plan I choose it's is totally ridiculous, I haven't worked out anything cah bother but I know I'm being robbed, I spend on average 20k or more a month

Is it true that the S pen will damage it if inserted the wrong way?
    This Year Mi Want Fi Rich Yeah Mi Want Fi Meck Some Money Tired A The Heartache Tired A The Worries