Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Note 5 Not Worth The Upgrade (My Opinion)

Default Note 5 Not Worth The Upgrade (My Opinion)

The only reason why I got the Note5 was because I was tired of two phones and wanted to go dual Sim, I could have gotten a Note4 dual but just decided to get the Note5 duos instead. (Maybe should have just waited for the Note6 duos)

The Note5 has essentially nothing over the Note4, only thing I can honestly say is the upgraded finger print. If I am to be picky I would even say the Note 4 is somewhat snappier than the Note5, the 5 is by no means laggy but the 4 was quicker to me, I eagerly await Android 6.0 as the 5 should get snappier.

The dual Sim aspect works flawlessly, no complaints there.. I've had my Note4 for a year or so so I've Gotten so use to it in hand to the point where the 5 does not feel as comfortable, the 5 is definitely heavier so maybe that's why. Note4 speaker louder, flashlight is much brighter and a few other things have taken a turn for the worse in the 5.

All and all if you have a Note4 just wait for the Note 6, because honestly the Note5 does not warrant the upgrade...

Last edited by GPRS Internet; Feb 1, 2016 at 09:35 AM.
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

jomo Guest

Thanks for the feedback, we figured as much and haven't followed up the note 5 at all

Question

On the note 4,can you pull the stylus and write a note on the blank screen like the note 5? Maybe with an update? Would help me get a girl # faster, lol

Quote Originally Posted by jomo View Post
    Thanks for the feedback, we figured as much and haven't followed up the note 5 at all

Question

On the note 4,can you pull the stylus and write a note on the blank screen like the note 5? Maybe with an update? Would help me get a girl # faster, lol
    Naw... that is Note5 feature only..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

jomo Guest

Ok what about a wireless charging back is that available locally as well as a wireless charger I can put in my car easily

Ok what about a wireless charging back is that available locally as well as a wireless charger I can put in my car easily
    Wireless charger here $8000+ in Samsung store, little cheaper on the street.. not sure about the back.. can check around I guess...
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

This is why I still have my Trusty Note 4. Note 5 is just pure hype, no substance. Samsung failed miserably. I can bet the Note 6 is going to see a return to all the hardware features that made the Note so popular in the first place.
    To Know, Dare, Will and Keep Silent.

For the note 4 when you pull the stylus, press the button on the pen then double tap the screen. That will bring up a drawing pad on the lock screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Cultus View Post
    This is why I still have my Trusty Note 4. Note 5 is just pure hype, no substance. Samsung failed miserably. I can bet the Note 6 is going to see a return to all the hardware features that made the Note so popular in the first place.

Just the fact that the Note 5 has less features than the Note 4 makes me not want it.

people coming from Note 3 will like it though.

Off Topic... S7 has 12Mp cam {T_T}..... Why Samsung keep trying to be like Apple.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Why on earth would they go lower on the camera??? Makes no sense.

Not to mention the lack of an IR sensor in the Note 5.

Marshmallow officially out for ma phone now.. waiting patiently..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..