Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LIME No. Porting Failing (Landline)?

Porting worked fine.
    Handed in the form last Friday at Carlton to port from old copper cable landline, into the Flow modem.
    Got an email by Tuesday from Portingxs. I did their part, and the landline died.
    Problem - it didnt come up on the Flow box, then Wednesday was holidays. Needed me to go to Carlton where they resolved the issue. Seems the number went into no-mans-land.
    Now working fine.

Quote Originally Posted by 5dB View Post
    Porting worked fine.
    Handed in the form last Friday at Carlton to port from old copper cable landline, into the Flow modem.
    Got an email by Tuesday from Portingxs. I did their part, and the landline died.
    Problem - it didnt come up on the Flow box, then Wednesday was holidays. Needed me to go to Carlton where they resolved the issue. Seems the number went into no-mans-land.
    Now working fine.
    Thanks for the confirmation

Quote Originally Posted by 5dB View Post
    Porting worked fine.
    Now working fine.
    So u kept your LIME landline number? Also i am trying to figure out something if when u port you still retain the LIME services such as if u call 113 if u still have world direct service. So can you test that and tell me or if you still have the old intouch messaging service or if u still receive the same rate plan or such trying to figure if they migrate just the number to the new network and still have u on same billing system or migrate to the flow billing system

It has to be one of the Flow plans, messaging, etc.