Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Division Discussion & Screenshot

Default The Division Discussion & Screenshot

For minimum requirements, you’ll need 3GB of RAM, an AMD Athlon 64 x2 6000+ or an Intel Core 2 Duo E6700. On the GPU side you will want at least an AMD R7 250 or an Nvidia GeForce GTS 450.

Those looking to crank up the settings will apparently need an AMD Phenom II x6 1100T or an Intel Core i5-4430 CPU, 6GB of RAM and an AMD R9 280 or Nvidia GTX 760 graphics card. As we noted, some sources are claiming that this information came straight from Ubisoft but there is no trace to back up those claims at present so this information may end up being false.

The Division is set to be a squad based open-world shooter with RPG and survival elements thrown in. It will be running on the very promising Snowdrop engine. However, there have been concerns in the past that the PC version of the game will be cut down to achieve graphical parity with the next-gen consoles. Something Ubisoft has been accused of doing in several titles, including Watch Dogs and Far Cry 4.
    http://www.kitguru.net/gaming/matthe...-the-division/
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Was so interested in this game until I heard only Manhattan will be available and other places in New York will have to be purchased DLC.

So Yet another game I will buy when it reaches $20.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Did i read that correctly did it say they would intentionally make the PC version look worse for it to match the consoles? I agree I was following this a while back, $20 is quite high, will wait for the Steam Summer sale in 2018 and get it for $7 or G2A
    Live Well, Love Much, Laugh Often -Anonymous.......

Quote Originally Posted by topanaris View Post
    Did i read that correctly did it say they would intentionally make the PC version look worse for it to match the consoles? I agree I was following this a while back, $20 is quite high, will wait for the Steam Summer sale in 2018 and get it for $7 or G2A

Not so much the graphics for me, but the lack of content that will be later added via dlc.

Also games these days don't last very long. In a few months everyone will move on the something. Its not like back in the day where people play the same game for yeas. Example unreal 99. People are still playing that today.
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Been following up on this game since before the E3 announcement and even though it looks like an MMO the modern/futuristic concept is what caused me to be interested in the first place and not to mention the graphics in the trailer back then.

But since I've seen the video comparisons on youtube with the downgraded console graphics, I might hold off for a sale or not get it all depending on how the reviews go on it cause this might be another watch dogs
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

MINIMUM CONFIGURATION

Supported OS: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only).

Processor: Intel Core i5-2400 | AMD FX-6100, or better.

RAM: 6GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 560 with 2 GB VRAM (current equivalent NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760) | AMD Radeon HD 7770 with 2 GB VRAM, or better – See supported List*.

Notebook support: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration. For an up-to-date list of supported hardware, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website: http://support.ubi.com

DirectX: Version 11

Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space.

Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer.

Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller.

Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 256 kbps upstream, or faster.

RECOMMENDED CONFIGURATION

Supported OS: Windows® 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 (64-bit versions only)

Processor: Intel Core i7-3770 | AMD FX-8350, or better.

RAM: 8GB

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 970 | AMD Radeon R9 290, or better – See supported List*

Notebook support: Laptop models of these desktop cards may work as long as they are on-par in terms of performance with at least the minimum configuration. For an up-to-date list of supported hardware, please visit the FAQ for this game on our website: http://support.ubi.com

DirectX: Version 11

Hard Drive Space: 40 GB available space.

Optical Drive: DVD-ROM Dual Layer.

Peripherals Supported: Windows-compatible keyboard, mouse, headset, optional controller.

Multiplayer: Broadband connection with 512 kbps upstream, or faster.

*Supported NVIDIA cards at time of release: GeForce GTX500 series: GeForce GTX560 (2 GB VRAM) or better • GeForce GTX600 series: GeForce GTX660 or better • GeForce GTX700 series: GeForce GTX760 or better • GeForce GTX900 Titan series: GeForce GTX960 or better

*Supported AMD cards at time of release: Radeon HD7000 series: Radeon HD7770 (2 GB VRAM) or better • Radeon 200 series: Radeon R7 270 or better • Radeon 300/Fury X series: Radeon R7 370 or better.
    Ubisoft has also revealed via a press release the game’s PC specific features that can be found below. Both HBAO+ and SLI support have been confirmed.

•Flexible user interface: move, scale and adjust the opacity of the HUD.
    •Intuitive controls: navigate easily through the interface, inventory panels and map designed specifically to be used with a mouse or a controller.
    •Full mouse & keyboard support: opt for the high precision mouse and keyboard experience and switch to a controller in the middle of any encounter without interruption.
    •Text chat: team up with more agents of The Division by using the in-game text chat.
    •Optimized graphic settings & customised GPU effects: adjust a vast variety of technology treats, from realistic lighting, shading, snow particles, local reflection, fog volumetric scattering, depth of field and much more…
    •Multi-GPU support: unleash the graphic power of the best computer set ups for jaw-dropping graphics powered by Massive Entertainment’s game engine Snowdrop.
    •Multi-screen support: play with up to three screens for the most immersive and stunning experience of The Division.
    •Multi-resolutions: opt for 1080p or 4k and automatically adapt the resolution to fit multi-screen configurations with FOV correction.
    •Unlocked framerate: let the most powerful computer reach the highest framerate.
    •HBAO+: enjoy the most realistic shadowing, lighting algorithm and ambient occlusion.
    The are slowly changing my mind
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    The are slowly changing my mind
    There's nothing Ubisoft can do to make me look forward to another of their games with their past mess since Watch Dogs and Assassins Creeds Unity, especially on launch day. Although I've heard they are starting to take PC Gamers more into consideration now but we'll see if they are still truly deserving of their nickname.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Well I will be buying this game. I'm impressed
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    4890 oc roundup

still not sure. But might get one of the nvidia bundle ones if they hit ebay for decent price.

Might check the version with season pass if thats worth it. Or just keep playing r6 siege
    This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights.
    You assume all risk for your use. © 2006 Azix Solutions.
    All rights reserved.

Dropbox: http://db.tt/8qVS35lo

I'd rather play GTA V over this Destiny clone. Maybe when it goes on a big sale and they have more content I check it out.