Thread: Nvidia Releases World’s First WHQL Signed Windows 10 Drivers

Arrow Nvidia Releases World’s First WHQL Signed Windows 10 Drivers

Who woulda thought Nvidia would be the first to release DX12 drivers after all the controversy on the A Sync Computing issue and all. Now we just need the games to test them out:

Nvidia Releases World’s First WHQL Signed Windows 10 Drivers for Geforce 900, 700 and 600 Series

The driver is targeted at the Geforce 600, 700 and series 900 and offers WHQL standard support for the current version of Windows 10 and DirectX 12 API. Ofcourse there arent any games that you can actually use these on but given below is a table of DX12 tech demos you can use provided you are running the test build of Windows 10. DirectX 12 heralds the era of low level access to the GPU and is one of the most anticipated and something that has been demanded in the DirectX API for a very very long time. Here is what Nvidia had to say on the occasion:

We’re working on DX12 on many fronts. Our engineers are providing drivers, working with game engine providers, and co-developing with Microsoft. We’re also helping game developers deploy their DX12 titles.
    Read more: http://wccftech.com/nvidia-releases-...ws-10-drivers/
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Pow you know what WHQL means? 0_o

And it doesnt fix the ASync issue either. The Async issue is hardware related. Nvidia has to emulate it, which will have overhead but will still work.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Pow you know what WHQL means? 0_o

And it doesnt fix the ASync issue either. The Async issue is hardware related. Nvidia has to emulate it, which will have overhead but will still work.
    Never really cared to look up the meaning till you bought it up :P, but yeah they have to release beta drivers early so they can be ready for DX12 fully out.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow