Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to get free internet on lime or digicel ?

Default How to get free internet on lime or digicel ?

Hey guys anyone here know how to get access with lime or digicel internet for free on mobile phones ?
    Any one know any app or code that can do so ?

Quote Originally Posted by dowyane View Post
    Hey guys anyone here know how to get access with lime or digicel internet for free on mobile phones ?
    Any one know any app or code that can do so ?
    there is no such thing and even if there was you will not find that information here.
    GPU : sapphire 6870
    CPU : amd athlon ll x3 425 3.3GHZ
    MOBO : ecs a780gm am3
    all your base are belong to us

Actually there is cause I'm browsing free right now... But sorry, won't share

Quote Originally Posted by dorian3kx View Post
    Actually there is cause I'm browsing free right now... But sorry, won't share
    You are one lucky Guy, I could use some free Internet connection right now. You're very fortunate, And I understand why you cant give out any information. But it would still be nice to know how you manage to do such a thing.

like i said no info here bro`s even if such a thing exsits he can say anything he wants to say at this point and just for arguments sake even if you could do that why would you come on here and say you can, dont you think thats a bad idea if you expect it to last, if you all are talking about stuff like this then PM each other dont use the public forums.

just to point you guys in the right direction just know that it can be done but i wont say how, that you will have to figure out on your own sorry.
    Last edited by evastrapkoremadhead; May 19, 2017 at 11:05 PM.
    GPU : sapphire 6870
    CPU : amd athlon ll x3 425 3.3GHZ
    MOBO : ecs a780gm am3
    all your base are belong to us

I saw a guy selling it on FB for credit the guy had over 10k in credit, there's alot of people using It even though you might think is Just you have it.
    HP Notebook - 15-af131dx
    AMD Quad-Core A6-5200 APU 2 GHz with Radeon HD 8400 Graphics,8 GB RAM

Quote Originally Posted by evastrapkoremadhead View Post
    like i said no info here bro`s even if such a thing exsits he can say anything he wants to say at this point and just for arguments sake even if you could do that why would you come on here and say you can, dont you think thats a bad idea if you expect it to last, if you all are talking about stuff like this then PM each other dont use the public forums.

just to point you guys in the right direction just know that it can be done but i wont say how, that you will have to figure out on your own sorry.
    I am not that advance with Networking and software technology. I can try, but I am scared I do something stupid. And ruin everything, So I guess I am salt. One thing to note though, is the target equipment the modem and its settings, or is it much more complicated than that?.

Quote Originally Posted by clemull View Post
    I saw a guy selling it on FB for credit the guy had over 10k in credit, there's alot of people using It even though you might think is Just you have it.
    I am thinking if the procedure to do it is average, or does one need to have a advance experience in Networking to be able to pull off such a thing. Of course, it cant be allowed to spread rapidly, as this would expose the activities. And result in termination of the access point to do it again.

why spread it ? fi dem stop it?
    Last edited by TechKid; May 24, 2017 at 04:11 AM.

well as far as i know the digi method stopped working recently and who really cares about lime
    Dude, Aren't the "good things that come to those who wait" just the leftovers from the people who got them first.