Thread: MailPack New Fuel Charge or Glitch!

Angry MailPack New Fuel Charge or Glitch!

Please be informed if you've recently shipped your items through MailPack you may have been charged a total of USD $1.50 for Fuel. I recently noticed this on several items ordered through their service and upon further investigations learnt that this was in fact a glitch on their part.

To my fellow TechJamaicans and guests I urge you to query your bills received from MailPack as they have not seen it fit to inform the valued customers of this mishap and I fear if left unchallenged will just amount to another gross injustice suffered.

A search result via Google:

"Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

No seriously, **** a MailPac. They've been trying to squeeze people for a minute, with these little "errors". Someone from Team Satanforce will be going to the California Bay Areato live. That person will soon be able to send down things for nothing.
    Phone: Nokia 1200 with Satantendo ROM v.3.3
    Laptop: (Pentium III 850 MHz, 512 MB, 60 GB)
    Console: Sega Dreamcast
    Check out my blog: http://satanforce.wordpress.com/

I ship like 15 packages a month and this charge is on all my Bills. I didnt query it but i am definitly going to query it now

Don't bother. The charges are effing real! Just confirmed it. Mother effers. This is highway robbery at a time when the cost of fuel is down!!!! Shame on You MailPack
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

You all check out Union One Express
    Phone: Nokia 1200 with Satantendo ROM v.3.3
    Laptop: (Pentium III 850 MHz, 512 MB, 60 GB)
    Console: Sega Dreamcast
    Check out my blog: http://satanforce.wordpress.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Satanforce View Post
    You all check out Union One Express
    I know its s free country and we all have choices and it may just be me but I am seriously disgusted with your choice in username to the point that I feel that I need to close this post

The thread is now closed