Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Digicel Play - FTTH coming to you soon

ok thanks, But not very helpful i said i needed a sample not ***. Like for instance my flow modem SSID: ARRIS-ABCD and password: ABCDEFGHIJ123456
    MODEM WEB LOGIN USERNAME: admin PASSWORD: password. I just need it to compare to what i have to check if its the correct password i am using because i cant get log in the router through the web i know the ip is 192.168.100.1 but i am stuck at the login page and i connect a router to the digicel modem and use that. I am not directly connected to the digicel modem.

The default router password is Digicel/Digicel

The WiFI username and password is to connect to the Wireless network.

ok Thanks for that. it worked. that what i like to see.
    example of how the default wifi password looks. i am going to change mine when i find where it is. I Know its DigicelXXXXXX but i am not sure of the length. I want to mach the length.

So on Digicel Play's website for the the first 3 bundled packages it says only 1-4 devices can connect to the modem/router. My question is I can use my linksys e1200 router and linksys re6500 extender with Digicel's modem/router right?

Also it has been awhile so can anyone comment on the reliability and speed of the service.

Thanks in advance for the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by Thy View Post
    So on Digicel Play's website for the the first 3 bundled packages it says only 1-4 devices can connect to the modem/router. My question is I can use my linksys e1200 router and linksys re6500 extender with Digicel's modem/router right?

Also it has been awhile so can anyone comment on the reliability and speed of the service.

Thanks in advance for the replies.
    Can't speak on routers but I can tell you that you can have more than 4 devices on it. Well over in fact.
    Speed and reliability can confirm are excellent. It has gone down for me 2 or so times but it normally happens at odd hours..I'm talking 12:30am.
    Only 3 months in but I give it a full recommendation.

Edit/ both times it went down for 20 mins and on the same day...Could be maintenance.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuxedo View Post
    I cannot set manual addresses on anything in my network yet... their IPTV box does have a manual address.

Universal Plug and Play does not work even though it can be selected in the router.

No WIFi settings can be accessed.

Firewall cannot be accessed.

Until last week I could not open and forward ports.
    Do you have any update for us?
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

I finally made the switch to Digital Play. Have the 100mbps service and I have to say i'm really impressed. The speed test below is indicative of the general speeds I receive and this was over WIFI to my iPad. I wish I could get the 100 megs for my office as well but business has a max of 50megs down and 10 up. want anything else and i'll have to get a dedicated line a pay an astronomical figure.