Thread: Website Developer Needed

Default Website Developer Needed

Multi-disciplined candidate with dual graphics design & Internet application programming skills needed. For full time or part time contract assignments. Experience with content management systems such as Joomla, Wordpress, Drupal and Magento would be preferred, but must be flexible enough and fully capable of custom coding and debugging.

Skills sets Required

Hands on experience with Web Applications and programming languages such as PHP and MySQL, HTML, CSS, JavaScript, JQuery etc..
    Experience with Content Management Systems such as Joomla(primarily), Wordpress, Drupal and Magento would be preferred
    Strong problem solving skills
    Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
    Experience with security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
    Carry out custom coding and debugging
    Experience in graphics design for both print and online publication using photoshop and other tools
    Interpreting the client's business needs and developing a concept to suit their purpose
    Think creatively to produce new ideas and concepts
    Good communication and writing skills

Duties
    Develop Website for clients using primarily Content Management Systems such as Joomla
    Meeting clients to discuss the business objectives and requirements of the projects
    Estimating the time required to complete the work and providing quotes for clients
    Develop design briefs by gathering information and data through research
    Presenting finalized ideas and concepts to clients
    Manage client accounts - Hosting, domain name, email etc..
    Provide technical support services for clients
    The position requires regular communication with colleagues and clients

Please submit your resume via email to: personnel at vincomlimited dot com and ir at Vincomlimited dot com with subject line "Website Developer"
    Last edited by DarkAngel; Oct 16, 2015 at 08:57 AM.

Post for full time website developer/designer still available. Feel free to inbox me with any questions or clarification needed I will forward it for you.

Suh wait the man dem nuh want work or know anyone with the skills to forward this to? The man ready to hire now... him just need to find the right person.

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    Suh wait the man dem nuh want work or know anyone with the skills to forward this to? The man ready to hire now... him just need to find the right person.
    You're not saying that no one replied?
    Phone: Nokia 1200 with Satantendo ROM v.3.3
    Laptop: (Pentium III 850 MHz, 512 MB, 60 GB)
    Console: Sega Dreamcast
    Check out my blog: http://satanforce.wordpress.com/

Thats what I gather, no response so far.

I can make simple 1-page websites. They're fairly pretty. I could do this for free if you want. Experience is always nice