Page 37 of 38 FirstFirst ... 2735363738 LastLast

Thread: How did you find this wonderful website?

Bwoy, i was just idly searching for tech deals re: Fashion Night Out and i guess Bing sent me here. Trying it out yah now. Nuh look three bad so far.

Bing! i thought that was sumthin from the ice age, welcome aboard - after settling your search engine may become google
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android

i saw this on top5jamaica website. wondered what was this all about. clicked on it and then as they say the rest was history

I found out about this site through shopinja about a year ago, but just recently starting to try and be a active member.

Lurking around for a cool jamaican site to get some information on a few products, a good friend of mine told me about techja.

Googled something about video games in Jamaica and this came up. pretty freakin awesome!

I have known tech ja for a very long time I use the site to send messages but I was bored and looking for a forum recently so I checked out top5 and realised this site had a forum and I do need some technical advise so here I am

We're here to help. Thanks for finally joining up! Guess you'd count as a long time newbie.
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    We're here to help. Thanks for finally joining up! Guess you'd count as a long time newbie.

yeah that category would suit me...thnx much

At work lazying around in between calls one day. Went to the company portal and found this link (I.T guys have no work to do really). Not a techie but it doesn't hurt to know a bit more about this so..here i am
    Clueless to the tech world but very interested in it

لا أحد يعرف لي