Page 13 of 38 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find this wonderful website?

i always used the site to send text messages when i didnt have credit lol

but my friend mitchie told me i need to register so here i am

sweety bella.....i really wonder who on earth you could be
    >>Insert something witty here<<

I was just looking for a good site where a can send text messages for free that will send them immediately

Cool good while now

I think it was some research on google that brought me to this site and the text messages were a plus this was a good while back. Had a forum account long ago that went inactive and just decided to join again the other day.

Quote Originally Posted by Krems
    sweety bella.....i really wonder who on earth you could be

hmmm Krems . . i wonder who YOU could be

i know who Bella is :O. Its been so long that i heard about TechJA that i don't evne remember who told me about it. But recently Icuucme, local mod told me to go register since i was so interested yet not a member, so i finally regged up and its been useful. for text message though i know a guy in mobay who programmed a text messenger in VB. really good software. I'll post a link in the software section when I remember the site he hosted it on
    [AMD Gallardo] [Asus M2N SLI Deluxe] [AMD 5000+ X2 black edition @ 3.2GHZ] [Zalman CNPS9700 LED][ EVGA 8800GT 512MB] [Gskill 2GB x 2 DDR2800] [Seagate 320GB IDE][Seagate 1TB, 750GB, 320GB SATA II][Western Digital 1TB SATA II][XION 600W] [NEC DL DVD-RW] [Antec Nine Hundred MidATX] [19" BenQ FP93GX LCD][40" Samsung LNA500LCD HDTV 1080p][Logitech X-230 2.1]

Strangley the feature that got me here has only been used about 3 or 4 times, I was sending txt msgs through my yahoo but it was giving trouble and a co-worker looking over my shoulder suggesetd I use techjamaica to send txt thats how i got here

I used to just skim the home page aolne tho, but then there were a lot of things in the mobile section of the forums that were really interesting and especially knowing that it was all or mostly local (not some foriegn thing) so i signed up mainly for that

and then i saw other fourm section that were a buzz with activity, hence i just log straight to the forums every other day

im still surprised at the amount of tech savvy ppl that are around, and there are probaley more out there still who dont know bout tj as yet

I found out about his site from a friend,surprisingly at first i was`nt even really interested...i was just looking for some parts to build a system to burn cd`s yuh nuh...so this friend told me about Tj.At first i thought he was just f....ing around,until he showed me on his phone.
    The rest....history i joined...and like a fish to a line i got hooked.

it came to me in a dream
    getz mine the fast way, ski-mask way...
    christopher wallace r.i.p.

Needed parts and ma sistren told me to check di site out, so i did, best advice ive gotten in a while!