Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find this wonderful website?

Default Re: How did you find this wonderful website?

Someone was trying to unlock my phone and directed me to the mobile forum. Since then, i've been hooked
    The Wisest Men Follow Their Own Direction - Euripedes

Default How did you find this wonderful website?

I've always been visiting, utilizing tha Web2SMS service (which has proven 2 b most reliable ).....until recently joining. Since then, I've become an addicted TechJam-er .......... .......4 me what has got me hooked is tha vast array of information which is readily available and willingness of others in sharing their knowledge. (not to mention being able to unlock my phone free of cost )
    The secret of getting ahead is getting started.

Yea...I was using the web2sms feature....and one day I stumbled upon the forums. I saw something about C&W after Ivan then wanted to add my 2 cents....which required my registration. Stopped viewing then came back....saw more forums and the vast array of info at my disposal. I don't think there is a day where I haven't atleast logged on since then!

19" LCD|Asus A8N SLI Deluxe|AMD X2 3800+ @ 2.5GHz Cooled by Zalman CNPS9500|4 x GSkill 1Gb DDR 400|2.25 TB Total storage|eVGA 256mb 8600GT DDR3 @ 640/1600MHz cooled by ZalmanVF700|Ultra X-Finity 600W PSU w/ 135mm fan|1 x 120mm|4 x 80mm|Altec Lansing AC56|Windows7 x64 : Ultimate

I guess I discovered this site the same as most ppl did, by using the free WebSMS feature. While using it, i saw a title at the top marked forums, i signed up and sinced then i have been attached. Everytime i come online no matta how long, b4 i come off i visit techjam.

i joined after robyg told me about it.
    starry heavens above and the moral law within
    Open source!
    dmitridawkins.com

Yea mon, the Web2SMS nice still, just tried it.
    "And if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost." - Moroni 10:4

im a web saavy , so i would say this web site found me
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by Electrotechnic
    Yea...I was using the web2sms feature....and one day I stumbled upon the forums. I saw something about C&W after Ivan then wanted to add my 2 cents....which required my registration. Stopped viewing then came back....saw more forums and the vast array of info at my disposal. I don't think there is a day where I haven't atleast logged on since then!
    Hey I have a dumb question to ask.... Ivan never come late last year (2004) right but I see where it seh u register Apr 2004 smaddy a tell lie

Quote Originally Posted by MadHacker
    Hey I have a dumb question to ask.... Ivan never come late last year (2004) right but I see where it seh u register Apr 2004 smaddy a tell lie

good catch hacker who would have known
    self proclaimed GADGETking
    berries useful but sometimes make me sick, apples are better but cliding, so im not part a the fruity alliance heres my bbpin:null
    make the link (876) 386-0468 or dtgo4eva@gmail.com--

i used 2 check the site to use web2sms. I used 2 also check out the web links that are on this site. one day i jus decided 2 check out the forum. i joined and never used it for a while. then this year somebody told me about the gprs setup tutorial on the techjamaica forums. i signed in, read it, and havent stopped using it since then.
    Praise Ye JAH