Page 1 of 38 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How did you find this wonderful website?

Default How did you find this wonderful website?

Did you click the wrong link? Did someone tell you about techjamaica? Seen it on television? msn? or did you find a link to this site on another website?

However you found you found the site we'd (or 8)) would like to know. Just explain using plain and simple facts, urls or in whatever language you prefer.

and yes I'd prefer if only new people posted
    Last edited by owen; Apr 29, 2016 at 03:44 PM.

Default Re:How did your find this wonderful website?

Hey owen, you beat me to it! 8)

I was look for the digicel ring tone site via google and stumbled upon it. Man I tell u is like crack cause I'm hooked. ;D

Don't know if you wanted the new comers only to post or everybody, but one of my friends from Chris' class sent me a text message using the SMS tool. The text messages included the url where the text came from, so I decided to check out the website.

It's all down hill from there. ;D

A friend (Owen ;D) told me about the site and that there were no female techies. So i said why not? and here i am and i'm hooked!

Gots to admit Ropy did it I tell you.

It was about this time last year when someone told me about this new company called Gotel(now GoToHell), i got no contact details for them, so i went hunting, phone directory, 114, calling a few friends etc. but nothing, decided to do a google search and this site showed up with links to the Gleaner and Observer newspaper articles on the company. It took sadly about a week and 4 subsequent visits to this site after been directed here by google before i saw and click the forums link- it's the forum that held me and is still keeping me attached to this site, trust mi it's like..... good weed, yeap it's all good 8)

yeah, iwas researching summin on JA and i do believe it was google that threw it up into my face. the personal hoes cough hours cough lost since has been devastating and i will be promptly suing chris for my time back.....or he can always bribe me ;D

Default Re:How did you find this wonderful website?

i wuz searchin on google for sum information of services from cable and wireless and wuz linked to techjamaica. saw wat i needed and alot of other stuff. havent stopped comin since.

Default Re:How did you find this wonderful website?

Well I was looking for a cool J'can website that had content that was conducive to my interests. A female friend tried to get me on www.wheelsjamaica.com, but failed miserably - no fault of her own. I was a silent visitor. I never signed up.

Then somebody on the site made the fatal mistake of posting a link to this site. The rest is history. Literally. Furthermore, most of the peeps on this site are Christian or Christ-like or at the very least, self-respecting. That was a major plus for keeping me here. I like hanging out with a crowd that I think adequately represents me. WheelsJamaica's crowd didn't.