Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apple Sold 13 Million iPhones For a Weekend Record

Default Apple Sold 13 Million iPhones For a Weekend Record

Apple said it sold more than 13 million new iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus smartphones over the weekend, a new record for the gadgets maker as it plans to ramp up global distribution next month.

“Sales for iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus have been phenomenal,” said Apple CEO Tim Cook in a statement.

http://time.com/4051871/apple-iphone.../?xid=homepage
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram

The result of an excellent marketing plan and stupid people who obviously have nothing better to do with their money.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

Are the same people keep buying these phones over and over? I haven't bought a phone in 2 years. But then again I buy all my phones cash. Wait a minute these sales much be on contract because 13,000,000 iphones unlocked x $800 a piece is like $10,400,000,000. Or maybe my math is wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by owen View Post
    Are the same people keep buying these phones over and over? I haven't bought a phone in 2 years. But then again I buy all my phones cash. Wait a minute these sales much be on contract because 13,000,000 iphones unlocked x $800 a piece is like $10,400,000,000. Or maybe my math is wrong.
    Yes most the same users by iPhone every year and majority is on contract/contract upgrade.

Apple has also gained new users as the smartphone market expands.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

jomo Guest

What I would love to know is why apple still makes a 16gb Iphone... Lol

But seriously these millions of people must know something we don't, or they are just TIED into the apple eco system and can't get out... Either way they still upgrade and spend their money

I'd be willing to try out an I phone 6 plus once it ha a enough memory

I sell mostly 16GB iPhones.... 16GB allows much more people to afford an iPhone..

6+s looks Damn good (spec wise) just wish it had private mode... sigh.. I guess there is an app for that thou..

Apple is the leader for one simple fact.. Customer Care... they have the best customer care/support hands down.. they treat all the sheeple like kings and queens.. they update phone OS regularly... Android does nothing of the sort.. An android phone update cycle is a joke..
    Last edited by GPRS Internet; Oct 1, 2015 at 12:03 PM.

jomo Guest

How easy is it to get cloud storage on the iPhone though, for long term? I'd consider it if I could have cloud storage an don't have to worry about people's wives being exposed, lol

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post
    I sell mostly 16GB iPhones.... 16GB allows much more people to afford an iPhone..

6+s looks Damn good (spec wise) just wish it had private mode... sigh.. I guess there is an app for that thou..

Apple is the leader for one simple fact.. Customer Care... they have the best customer care/support hands down.. they treat all the sheeple like kings and queens.. they update phones regularly... Android does nothing of the sort.. An android phone update cycle is a joke..
    the reason why Apple Customer Care is like that is because you already paid for it like 2-3 times the actual cost of the item, Premium price.

If they offer free shipping and also giving you another device free right away, its nothing to them.

Can't deny, they are really good. gotta give them credit
    Currently: HP Touchsmart 14t
    SM-G935FD - S7 Edge dual sim: Android 7 Official
    The 3 C's in life: Choice, Chance, Change. You must make the Choice, to take the Chance, if you want anything in life to Change.

Quote Originally Posted by GPRS Internet View Post

Apple is the leader for one simple fact.. Customer Care... they have the best customer care/support hands down.. they treat all the sheeple like kings and queens.. they update phone OS regularly... Android does nothing of the sort.. An android phone update cycle is a joke..
    Apple is no best in customer care. Do some research. A couple years ago sure.

Update phone regularly? Did you forget to mention the millions of bugs in every IOS release since IOS 5?

Also I am sure Google the maker of Android update their phones regularly.

You comment is a joke.
    SLAPPA Phenom II AM3 Overclocking Essentials
    I HAVE HIGHEST OC ON TECHJA 4.2ghz
    4890oc beats gtx 285
    PS3 FAILCAKE
    ps3 only advantage is bluray
    4890 oc roundup
    http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/sh/type/0/skugpezz.png
    Mi know dem fear mi!!!!! Gigabyte 790x ud4p
    phenom 2 955@3.8ghz 24/7 stable , 4GB ddr3 1333@1.5ghz ,3850 256MB (temp card) (4890 soon),700 watt dual rail psu, (overclocking rules) my avatar represents my personality

Quote Originally Posted by pezz View Post
    Apple is no best in customer care. Do some research. A couple years ago sure.

Update phone regularly? Did you forget to mention the millions of bugs in every IOS release since IOS 5?

Also I am sure Google the maker of Android update their phones regularly.

You comment is a joke.
    Who beat Apple in Customer care Sir Pezz ???
    I get OS updates on my Apple like every 2-4 Months.. and If there is a 'Serious' Bug a quick update fix/patch is released ASAP.

Updates on Android is a Joke.. worse if you have a branded device..
    ---
    Stay Connected,..

FaceBook | Twitter | Instagram