Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Echo of Soul - MMORPG

Default Echo of Soul - MMORPG

Any MMORPG fans still exist in JA?

Echo Of Soul <--- HOMEPAGE
    I have been playing a few games since the other day and came across Echo Of Soul.
    EOS (Echo of Souls) is in open Beta and its decent, its not all about the grind, you can take part in battlefield as early as level 15 and even though you are still fighting against even level50 that doesnt stop you from being a major contributor on your team. The mechanic of the game kinda puts everyone close to a level playing field, i level 15 could stand and duke it out with a level50(he would lose if they are both at full HP) but that low level could easily chunk out a good 75-85% of that level 50 HP and that lvl50 could likely loose if he doesnt know how to use the skills. The level 50 would have the edge because he/she has more skills available.

Even though you don't have to grind to level because you do get a chunk of XP from participating in battleground, it is best to do the quest and dungeons because you get the best gears/items as the rewards.
    Classes are gender locked but all good - Warrior(M)/Rogue(M)/Gaurdian(F)/Sorceress(F)/Archer(F) -and finally a game that allows the archers to SHINE- i even got MVP in battleground at level25.

Last edited by Taktician; Sep 28, 2015 at 12:34 PM.

Been playing GTA V Online and Batman Arkham Knight and can't even find the time for Guild Wars 2, much less this lol. If you guys decide to play guild wars 2 again gimmie a shout.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

This looks nice, will test.
    Calm Like a BOMB

Playing on the REQUIEM server if you decide to check it out. If you want to be added to to the little one man guild, give me a shout. IGN RisQi

Got the MVP yesterday

Yuh still alive Tak?

And this is how it all starts. One man jump een, anodda man check it out, then 3 years later and a guild full of jamrock man and lady, one man quit, then anodda man quit and we move on to the next game. lol

Doesn't look like the best MMO around, but if more man (or ladies) jump een then I'll tag along. After all, it's not the game that makes it fun.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Seriously why not just stick to one MMO? Most of us agreed that Guild Wars 2 is good and it's now free to play so why not run that one instead?

Seeing yuh still rocking that old hardware though Tak lol. Seeing 14 fps and those screenshots look really ugly for mmos in 2015.
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Ach ... we always deh round. Just sneek in now and then.
    @Pow.... if it aint broke why fix it . Because i play MMO style games and havent been gaming (infact my machine hasn't been on for about a year, it's been me and the Lappy until recently) i would say i had no need for a new machine and its still runs pretty good. I think the game looks really nice and apart from the "bloom" effect which i have off (because i hate it on every game) the graphics is awesome.

No sah....I go to sign up and they say my username is taken...not playing. [grumble grumble grumble]
    Who took matronyx??!!!
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by matronyx View Post
    No sah....I go to sign up and they say my username is taken...not playing. [grumble grumble grumble]
    Who took matronyx??!!!
    Probably a fan of your SRO blader .

I used a Amnesia pill(to reset skill points) you get as a reward for level-30 and thought a messed up my Archer. I wanted to test out the "Sniper" type in comparison to my "Rapid Fire" which i now regret because she goes for more damage at the cost of cool down time and i keep losing kills in battlefield.

So instead of going straight into building another archer i decided to test out the Guardian, which i am surprised is pretty good. Melee fighters always seem to have a bit more fun fighting but again i'm not winning in battlefield as i would like. keep coming in 5th or 6th. I can do more on the "Assist" score cause Guarding is a type of Tank but losing out on kills.

Also found out that you can play quite effectively once u know your skills and quickslots in screenshot mode... check out my "fly-in kick"