Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Command & Comquer FREE on Origin

Default Command & Comquer FREE on Origin

https://www.origin.com/en-us/store/b...andard-edition

A friend let me know about this earlier today. Sharing with us all. Have fun!
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

I guess it ended? Says it's $19.99.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

http://blog.catsinja.com/2015/09/com...-be-back-soon/

They didn't anticipate that people would want it.

Looking for Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™?

Wow, you guys are loving Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™ On the House! The demand is so high that we need some time to cool down our servers. Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™ will return to on the house very shortly. Thanks for being patient!
    Knowing the solution doesn't mean knowing the method. Yet answering correctly and regurgitation are considered "learning" and "knowledge".

Quote Originally Posted by khat17 View Post
    http://blog.catsinja.com/2015/09/com...-be-back-soon/

They didn't anticipate that people would want it.
    Lol you trying to promote your blog khat?

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.
    "The best software is the one that fits your needs." - A_A

Virus free since: date unknown
    Anti-virus free since: August 2008

Yes and no. I don't update it much or anything. Just makes it easier to put up stuff without limitations.

As soon as I know when it's available again I'll post it.

Well we kinda do need more local tech blogs and local commentary; My news reader is surely lacking. Certainly need more than just fanbois covering the same stuff.

Even if it was still free I would probably pass on it because it's on Origin.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

it's back, grabbed my copy

Aside from the inconvenience of having another client, what's so bad about Origin? Most of the few PC games I have are on there and it's never given me any problems.
    No one expects the Inquisition.

Quote Originally Posted by Makkah View Post
    Aside from the inconvenience of having another client, what's so bad about Origin? Most of the few PC games I have are on there and it's never given me any problems.
    Never said it was bad it's just my personal thing of hating to have more than one clients opened on my computer at once.

I am mainly a steam user and have to be dealing with uplay when launching games like far cry and watch dogs.

Really annoying when you either have to be launching game in steam then opens in uplay or playing games in between clients.

I might just grab this one though since is Command and Conquer and is my favourite rts of all time.

How long is it available for?
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow