Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: No more Lime internet?

Quote Originally Posted by BoneZ View Post
    Honestly they've been a joke for a while. Hopefully with this merge and what not they can start doing what they should've done a long time ago. At late nights I get my proper speed outta the 8mbp/s ( around 885kbps ). But during the day? Garbage. With Flow this never happened, but then again that was cable... when I used it lol... I am just hoping I can switch to flows 20mbp/s plan and call it a day... (You know being that Flow = Lime)

More like Lime is Flow as you can see on their website .

Connection seems back to normal for now, but this is getting too annoying now. What mek it worse is when yuh call Customer care yuh keep getting these Indian people who yuh caan understand miuch :/.
    Current Android - OnePlus 7T Pro
    PC Specs - Motherboard: Asus PRIME B560-PLUS | Processor: Intel Core i5-11600K (stock) | Memory: 32 gigs Corsair Vengeance DDR4@3200mhz | Video Card: ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4070 (OC Edition) | Monitor: ASUS TUF Gaming 27" 2K Monitor | Steam ID -> Powpow

Lime, Flow ... same garbage

The day I heard that there was a merger in the works I took a day off so I could attend the funeral of "Competitive Pricing".
    Monopolies are never good for consumers.

1) Poor level of service.
    2) No consumer sovereignty.
    3) Consumers may be charged high prices for low quality of goods and services.
    4) Lack of competition may lead to low quality and out dated goods and services.

Obviously Lime and those that pulled the strings in government to make this merger (meh....acquisition) "slip" through are the ONLY ones to benefit.

In the meantime...
    Calm Like a BOMB

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    It would be interesting to see what changes LIME will make especially to prices now that they have total dominance of landline and broadband internet services once again.
    Think of the early 90's and the mobile service and you can pretty much expect the same ol' thing and maybe much worse considering they no longer have a dedicated call centre where customers could sit and have a representative address their concerns. Notably most of the current employees at Flow, Cable and Worthless or whatever they would like to brand themselves as are on contract with the exception of a few managers. In the end it doesn't matter how much lipstick you put on a pig, it's still going to be a pig.
    "Every step we can take to secure ourselves from a government that no longer respects our privacy is a patriotic act." .. (whistleblower Edward Snowden)

same internet different name..
    _ _ _ _________ _ _ _ _______ _ _ _
    *Intelligent people can take hints
    Preferred Phone OS: Android